Chapter 7

Memories wrapped in affection surround her mind sleeping in the dark. Every memory repeated as if it was still new, her mind playing tricks on her who wanted peace. "No way, that's not going to happen. You can feel it can't you?" The hug was also warm, the man also whispered words of other charms. Sounds sincere and full of love.

She laughed in the dream, a feeling that had blossomed long ago, blooming. All of that increases when the days are lived together, without being separated. The lover always says all the promises, for her it is a bond that will never be released, she never thinks beyond that.

"Relax, I will always be by your side." She was not blind when she saw the man speak with all her soul, she knew that sentence was accompanied by love, but all the memories that were repeated were not what she wanted. She didn't want to 'repeat', she wanted 'to happen'.

______

Waking up with one deep breath, she could see in a dream, so vividly, just as before she had gone blind. Her heart drifting for a while, she tried not to drown in the re-enactment.

Becca slowly learns to forget, every second the dream comes, in that moment she realizes that it has all become a memory. Time had passed long enough, the man she had been waiting for had not come. She didn't want to feel like this anymore, Becca wanted to be free from the shackles of longing.

She wanted to understand that everything that happened had already happened. Just like that. She wants to rebuild her heart that was extinguished because of love, she wants to try to get up even though she doesn't know where to start. Becca had never experienced this before, this was her first heartbreak in life.

Ken's face was kept clear in her mind, now the feeling was still there , but it seemed a little less. As if Becca realized that she couldn't stay like this, she wanted to start a new life.

Last night's phone call was not from her parents. The hospital gave its contacts to a famous psychologist in Seoul. The doctor only introduced herself, nothing more. She didn't ask Becca to come to her right away. With that brief conversation, Becca finally considers seeing the doctor, later.

Becca sighed once again, she slowly got out of bed, then tidied up the blankets and pillows she was using. She was looking for mineral water, apparently the dream tired her out. Becca never expected herself to repeat Ken's words, but she seemed to have lost control of her subconscious. This happens all the time.

This morning is not too cold, fresh . Becca has some bread and ready meals. She wanted a simple breakfast. Sometimes, she orders ready-to-delivery food. Becca never cooked, even before she was blind, she rarely touched the kitchen. The skills are not there.

Bell rings. Becca seemed happy with the sound of the bell, she smiled slightly, then walked towards the door. When she opened the door, the fragrance greeted Becca's morning. The two people who met at the doorway seemed to have the same smile.

"Becky, I made fried rice." Freen has finished cooking, she's even showered now. She had planned this before going to bed, having breakfast with Becky. "Come on, I made a lot." said Freen enthusiastically.

This time Becca's door didn't open a little, she opened it all the way. Hearing Freen's invitation, Becca nodded in agreement. She said, "I'll be there later." She wanted to do the morning ritual first. Bath.

"Okay. I'll wait." Freen smiled before she returned to her room.

Becca closed the door quietly, she quickly took a towel and took a shower. It didn't take too long, but it wasn't fast either, once she was ready, she finally headed for where Freen was.