Chapter 26

"Becca, are you pregnant?"

Upon hearing this question, Becca immediately turned to her side. She was surprised that Freen caught up with her. In a rather loud voice she said, "What?! No, I'm not pregnant!" Becca's hand also denied. But it seems Freen doesn't trust Becca.

Freen looked at that face for a second, then sighed. Without another word she immediately came out of the toilet , Becca who saw Freen left her was silent for a moment, then she threw away the tissue and immediately called Freen's name, Becca chased the woman who looked angry. Becca didn't want this misunderstanding to go too far, she just wanted Freen to see the ring and feel jealous. Pregnant? That's really out of the plan.

When she came out of the toilet and chased Freen to the front, Freen was nowhere to be seen, it seemed that Freen had really left.

Jackson also yelled at Becca from the table, "Freen's already gone!" Becca heard Jackson clearly.

Becca returned to the table, she looked at Jackson with an annoyed look, then said, "What did you say to Freen?" She thought Jackson had misunderstood Freen.

Jackson was surprised by Becca's angry expression, he defended himself, "As planned, I said you married Ken." Jackson said quickly.

Becca sighed, she said, "Freen thinks I'm pregnant." Jackson was silent for a moment, then he laughed very loudly, the diner saw the source of the sound. Jackson didn't care if he was the center of attention or not.

Jackson also said, "Freen is great, I just said you're married, she thinks you're pregnant." Becca was annoyed by Jackson's words, she said with a laugh, for Becca this is not the time to be joking.

Then Jackson saw the food in front of him, then saw Becca again, he laughed again, finally Jackson knew why Freen thought like that, "Becca," He called Becca and pointed at the Couilles de mouton food.

Becca saw the meal, she realized about her queasy stomach earlier. Finally they know the reason for the origin of Freen's previous thoughts.

Suddenly without them noticing, Freen was back again, her face completely straight now, she walked up to Becca and asked, "Where do you live?" Her voice seemed to imply a quick answer.

Becca was surprised by Freen's sudden appearance, and finally Jackson answered, "In front of your hotel room." Freen who heard this took a deep breath, and left again, her steps unable to slow down.

When Becca realized Freen was running away from her again, she wanted to go after Freen right then and there, but Jackson stopped her, this guy said, "Your stomach is empty now, just look for her later." Jackson called for the waiter, then ordered pasta and fries. Becca agreed with Jackson's words, she sat back down, her stomach was indeed clean before. Then Jackson said, "Eat first, take care your womb." Hearing this Becca nearly smacked Jackson in the head. While Jackson, enjoying all the misunderstandings, he just laughed and laughed.

__________

Becca was back in the hotel room. She wanted to contact her mother in Bangkok to let her know where she was this time. However, suddenly someone knocked on the door. Now Becca doubts it's Jackson, because Freen knows where it is. Secretly she hoped that it was Freen who knocked.

Her heart was beating a bit fast, she was suddenly nervous. Not long after catching her breath, Becca finally opened the door slowly, sure enough, Freen was standing there, with a scary look.

This woman with an unfriendly look said, "May I come in?" Her voice is also not pleasant to hear.

Becca now regrets going along with Jackson's plan, jealous Freen is horribly jealous. Regarding that question, Becca didn't answer, she just nodded slowly and opened the door wide. Becca looked down now, afraid Freen would scold her or something.