Chapter 21

Usually quiet, she always started the morning peacefully. But this time, no, Becca cranks out an upbeat love song, she's really feeling it this time. Becca was frying eggs, she could see clearly. Jisoo said that Becca's stress reduction had dropped drastically in the past few weeks, Becca also briefly told about Freen who always gave her the best service every morning, afternoon and evening. They didn't stop doing that, Becca became fresher and happy.

Freen, who heard the sound of frying and the smell of eggs, immediately woke up and wanted to run towards the kitchen. However, when she got off the bed, Freen forgot that she hadn't used her clothes, Freen quickly took the clothes in the closet, she didn't use the clothes that were scattered on the floor. Freen only wears white oversized clothes. Then she immediately headed for the kitchen.

Freen quickly turned off the electric stove, she was afraid that Becca would get hurt from cooking, for Freen, her sexy girlfriend had not been able to see until now. Because, when asked if you can see or not, Becca always answers, it's not clear. Freen doesn't want Becca's hands or other bodies to be exposed to hot oil or other kitchen tools that can make clean white skin leave marks. Freen's face was completely panicked, her eyes also said what are you doing, Becky?

Becca is surprised by Freen's sudden attitude and turns off the frying pan. She still wanted to finish cooking it for Freen's breakfast, even if it was just simple cooking, for Becca it would be more romantic. Becca looks at Freen, those eyes don't blink looking at Becca, Freen is really worried.

Becca smiled and chuckled, she turned the stove back on, and finished her fried eggs. After that, she just turned it off again, then faced Freen who had been very wondering. Becca pinched Freen's adorable cheeks, she also looked Freen right in the eyes. After a while Freen finally came to her senses, her eyes widened, her eyebrows both raised, Freen was really surprised by what she encountered, "Becky! Can you see already?" Freen's voice was strong and enthusiastic, even her smile was so wide now.

Becca laughed again, then she nodded twice. Suddenly Freen hugged her tightly and lifted Becca up for a second, then Freen caught those eyes again. Without realizing it, Freen's tears welled up quickly, Freen was really happy with what happened, she was very grateful that Becca could see again.

Becca, who saw Freen crying, immediately panicked and wiped away the tears. She said, "Freen, why are you crying?" Hearing this question, Freen was also surprised, she wiped her tears with the back of her hand, then she shook her head slowly, Freen didn't even realize she was happy to the point of crying like that.

"I," Freen paused, her eyes so busy looking into those light brown eyes, she was barely able to speak, "I'm so happy, Becky." Freen's face reveals everything, her heart really feels relieved for what happened to Becca.

Becca laughed again, then she said, true to Freen's words, "You are so beautiful, Freen." Freen smiled at this matter.

Now Becca's gaze was so gentle, she actually could see that face three or four days ago. But, Becca hasn't told Freen that she can see, there's no reason whatsoever , Becca just wants Freen to find it out alone, like this morning.

The song that was turned on was ignored, they looked at each other, smiled and chuckled. Freen couldn't take her eyes off her, she finally said, "What do you want to do? We haven't been out for a long time, only in the apartment. It must be boring." Freen realized that all this time they were only talking, joking, bathing together and doing activities on the bed. Everything was done routinely, even Freen didn't know if this was natural or not, because they never stopped or got bored while doing it all, especially the bed part. Knowing Becca can already see, Freen wants Becca to enjoy the outside view.