Chapter 15

From : Jisoo

Freen, we need to talk.

To : Jisoo

Not now.

........

"Um, what do you want for breakfast?"

"Anything."

"Okay."

The atmosphere was really awkward because of their own actions, even though before they still hugged each other while sleeping. But in the morning, Freen and Becca seemed to have nothing to talk about, their shoulders also looked tense, stiff.

Freen ordered food, she didn't have any ingredients to cook. Freen only collects snacks, chocolate and some small biscuits. So for breakfast this time, Freen can't help but come from outside snacks. But, actually they are used to without cooking.

Freen was still standing stiffly, she wasn't sitting next to Becca on the couch. Jisoo's previous message annoyed her a little, Freen didn't want to meet with a psychologist, that's all. She even whispered when she saw the message, leave me alone, because from what Jisoo said she had to speak, Freen already suspected one thing, she wanted to bring up an old story. Though for Freen, she's been fine so far.

Becca suddenly said, "About last night." Becca's voice trembles a bit, heart rhythm messes with her tone, Becca is too nervous to start this conversation. But she really wanted to say how she felt.

Whereas Freen who heard last night's words immediately imagined the kiss, her heart was being whipped up and down by those words. She was afraid Becca would say something she didn't want to say. Freen actually had no intention of talking about that, for now she just wanted to enjoy the memories without any other unexpected words.

But Freen waited for Becca to continue. Freen remained where she was, near the kitchen.

Becca prepared her words, she chose question words like why did you kiss me? or did you like the kiss? and does this mean we are dating? Becca really didn't know where this feeling came from, she suddenly wanted to say everything. Granted she previously said she wasn't ready, but for her if it was about Freen she would give it a chance. Then Becca nervously said "I..." Stopped again, there were so many obstacles for her to say it all, she was really afraid that Freen just wanted to kiss her, nothing more.

Hearing the same tone she heard during the question session at the store, Freen suddenly feels compelled to stop Becca, saying, "Don't say anything." Her voice was a little flat and unfriendly, Freen was afraid of being rejected, she didn't want to hear an answer like yesterday. However, Freen still expressed her worry, she said again in a slightly irritated tone, "If it's about me not being ready, or what I'm doing that makes you feel pressured, don't say anything." Freen still wanted to continue her words, she said again, "Just let me like you, even if you don't have that feeling." Again, she said, "And don't worry about your refusal, Becky." Freen really said what she felt, everthing.

Becca, who heard all these expressions, fell silent and felt very happy. She wanted to say I like you too , but the nervousness really enveloped Becca, she never expected these feelings to come back to her after what happened to her. However, she didn't want Freen to misunderstand her, she wanted Freen to know she liked her too. Just as Becca was about to say all that, she was stopped by the bell ringing. Becca thought it was the food Freen ordered, she ended up delaying all the answers. Later, she will tell everything. Thinking of this, her lips smiled slightly.

Freen opened the door, she was surprised when the door opened, Rose, her best friend the diving athlete, hugged Freen tightly, Rose said rather strongly, "Freen, I miss you." Freen just smiled, she didn't expect Rose to be here so early.