Chapter 2

She hopes to determine the course of life, destiny and fate. Maybe not only her, everyone wants that. Or, she wished she could turn back time, that way she could end this unclear life . The world she's living limping now , forces her to go through a space-time that feels slower than before. In every tightness, she always said to herself, not only me, other people even from birth, but what? That doesn't make it any better.

Without even trying, the sorrow that she had gone through before vanished as her eyesight weakened. She no longer says that her heart is sore, painful and sick, now she just always thinks the world is unfair. She tries to inject gratitude for this sometimes oscillating footing, but it doesn't work, because until now she hasn't found any good in everything that has happened.

Ken is the man who left her right on her happy day. The man who tied the promise in her heart, now never come back again in her life. Ken never showed up and explained everything, or maybe couldn't find her.

Rebecca Swift, 24 years.

In the past, she loved running and singing, her lips were always beautifully curved. Cheerful eyes and a bright face can never be separated from the beautiful, dazzling expression on her face. She even once said her life was perfect, her heart was more than happy. She had long had fun days, but now she felt that all of that was just a flash of memories.

In the past, red roses that spoiled her nose she always waited for and made hee feelings flowery, but not anymore. Now that the flower is no longer expected, the smell of the thorny flower seems to corner Becca's mind for the man she once gave her heart to.

In the past, the circumference of the ring she had longed for, but now she just wanted him to come and tell her what happened. She has not been able to answer all the riddles in her mind about why all this happened, because she can feel two hearts that love each other.

Before. Formerly. Everthing is gone.

Now, Rebecca must face reality.

Life must be lived, even if it is not fair , it must be lived.

Now she can see other things, although her eyes are weak and completely blurry, now she can walk with feeling, her sense of smell is also used a lot, her ears work more than usual. She can hear the slightest sound, the smells around are very easy for her to recognize. After more than six months she has been blind, Becca is starting to learn to adjust.

Bangkok doctors recommended a hospital in Seoul to treat her eyesight, so she moved to Korea after one month of not being able to see.

Becca was born in a fairly wealthy family, her father was the best investment manager director in Bangkok and her mother took care of the household. Becca was accompanied by her mother for several months in Korea, but ended up going home for a while because her father had been feeling sick recently. Even so, Becca's parents always convinced their daughter not to worry about their situation in Bangkok.

Becca is still undergoing treatment at the Seoul Hospital, she has been living in an apartment all this time. The treatment actually didn't work, but she still kept trying, however she wanted to go back to seeing how she used to be.

If I could see again, what should I do? The question that actually didn't need to be answered by her, but the question sentence always haunted her every time.

Becca had just finished college when Ken proposed. She doesn't even have a job yet. Ken always wanted to take her around the world, traveling to various countries together with her. In fact, they had planned to go to Svalbard, north pole to see a very bright aurora. But now, those were just words that sounded sweet and slowly faded into oblivion. But, Becca still wants all of that to happen.