Chapter 22

/Slap/Slap/

The sound of the slap attracted the attention of all the passersby around the restaurant , the man almost fell with the palm of the hand. Not only once, Becca slapped the man with both hands alternately. It seemed to Becca that she deserved so much more. When Becca was about to slap a third time, Becca's hand was stopped by Freen who was originally left a little far away, Becca confronted this man named Ken in front of the crowd, she previously asked Freen after seeing Ken from a distance, Freen, does slapping people go to jail ? Freen replied, Maybe not? Only then did Becca walk at a fast pace and do it all.

Freen doesn't know that Becca really did it, and also, Freen recognizes who the man in front of her is. Ken, young master of a hotelier in Bangkok. Freen remembered this man's face, he was one of the thirty people Grandma had put on a list of potential mates in an email sent last year.

Becca is still furious, even though she's been soft on her thoughts about Ken. Previously, Becca had thought that when she met Ken later, she would want to hear the reasons why he left her in a good way. But apparently not, the feeling is not present at all. She felt like the hell with this jerk , now Becca just wants to kill her.

Ken, with the same look as before, neat, shiny shoes, the latest watches and branded clothes, with his hair still like that was surprised to see Becca. Now his cheeks were red from the slap, five finger marks were visible on either side of the cheek. He said, "Becca!?" It was as if he couldn't believe he had met Becca after a year of not contacting him, but Ken's eyes also flashed with the pleasure of meeting Becca again.

Becca's breathing was ragged, she really wanted to punch or kick this guy again. The feeling of anger arose because she saw Ken in good condition, she had thought that Ken was experiencing bad things like herself, but it wasn't at all, Ken looked healthy and the same as before.

"You-" Her words were cut off by Freen's voice.

"Becca." Freen scolds Becca, she stops Becca from continuing to talk, whatever it is about that.

Freen sighed, as it seemed she was the only one who noticed they were being made for an interesting spectacle, one had even recorded what was happening. Freen could also immediately understand that the man in front of her was Becca's ex. Freen said, "Becca, if you two want to talk, don't be in public. Do it somewhere else." Freen's voice sounded irritated, as if she didn't want to interfere in their story. However, Becca had never told her about Ken, and until now Becca had not said those three words. For Freen, Becca might still have feelings for this man named Ken, Freen left Becca, she headed to the restaurant, ordered a table.

Becca came to her senses when she heard Freen's words and saw Freen leaving, she looked around, right, she became a spectacle. When Becca wanted to catch up with Freen, Ken stopped her by pulling Becca's hand. He said, "I want to talk."

Becca quickly let go of the hand, she stared into Ken's eyes. After a while, she sighed, reducing the irritation in her heart,
"I don't think there's anything to talk about ."

Ken ignored those words, he said again, "Becca, don't be like this. Give me time to say it."

"....." Becca wanted to catch up with Freen.

Ken pulled the hand away again "Becca, listen to me."

"Let me go." Becca let go of the hand that grabbed her, she saw again people were whispering.

Becca finally said, "Follow me." Becca still wants to catch up with Freen, she wants Freen to be beside her right now.

Freen was surprised when she saw Becca approach her desk with this man she didn't expect to be in a third person. Freen just wanted to eat peacefully, her stomach was really hungry. But it seems that Becca doesn't want to be away from her, now Becca is sitting beside Freen, and Ken is in front of Becca. Freen could only sigh, her feelings now were quite a lot, she felt sad, disappointed, and scared . The meeting of these two people makes Freen think Becca will walk away from her, and give Ken a chance.