Chapter 24

Freen did not return after that night's events. Becca had been waiting for her at Freen's apartment, hoping she could give her a hug to ease her sadness. Freen's sobbing really worried her heart, Becca couldn't even sleep, she just wanted Freen to come home and tell her what happened.

However, one day, two days, until a few days later Becca couldn't reach it. Calls from Becca were never answered, Freen really left her for no reason. But there was a whisper in her, that Freen had her reasons for doing it all, crying was the reason , Becca really felt Freen's sadness that night. Freen had never cried like that before.

Becca tried to keep waiting.

Until one day, Jisoo came to her. The woman who used to be Becca's psychologist is looking for her not as a doctor, but as a friend of Freen's. She tells everything about Freen, from the accident, her trauma, the reason she couldn't be in Seoul, to the reason Freen left her life.

First, Becca couldn't understand all of that, she just listened and was silent, then her heart slowly felt sick and heavy, she didn't expect Freen to experience it all. Someone who she thought was funny and fun, turns out to have a dark and gloomy inside her. Becca couldn't think about it, everything that Freen was going through felt so heavy. Even the word heavy is not enough to describe that life.

After meeting Jisoo, Becca knows everything, her father's mistakes, what her grandmother did at her wedding, and Freen's fear of meeting her because she feels she hates Freen.

Freen was wrong, Becca didn't hate her one bit.

Becca couldn't compare her less than a year of blindness with the trauma Freen experienced due to her father's mistake. For Becca, Freen doesn't deserve to be hated, now she really wants to persuade her woman to come back to her. But how to do it , Freen didn't even pick up her calls.

Becca remembers Jackson, she asks Jisoo for Freen's friend number. Becca got the number, she sent Jackson a message.

To Jackson:

Jackson, I'm Becca. I need a favor.

Jackson replied quickly, Becca was happy.

From Jackson:

What kind of help?

To Jackson:

Keep me updated on Freen, her day and all.

At first Jackson refused, because he did not want to interfere. But, when Becca said that she would introduce her girlfriend, Jackson immediately agreed.

Becca didn't force Freen to contact her, nor did Freen ever say the word goodbye to Becca. To her, Freen was still her lover. And now, Becca is going to do anything to get rid of the barriers between their relationship, and Freen to come back to her again.

Becca did all of this for two reasons. First because she knows Freen loves her. Second, because she felt guilty for not saying I love you to Freen until their last meeting. She was very sorry for always procrastinating, looking for the right time turned out to make her lose that opportunity. Therefore, now Becca is going to make the opportunity exist, and the relationship is back, specifically with her grandmother's blessing.

However, she had to go back to Thailand temporarily, her father was very sick and weak. She also wanted to ask about Freen. But, she was afraid that if the question was asked, it would make her father even weaker, Becca didn't ask.

While in Thailand, Becca was welcomed by her parents. Becca saw that her father's condition was getting worse now, Becca felt very sad. She hopes her father can recover soon, that way she will ask her father to meet Freen's grandmother to apologize for everything that happened in the past. Becca knows, this is not just an apology, her father must be responsible for the accident. Becca couldn't consider how heavy her heart was now, if she had to choose, she didn't want all of this to happen. Being the child of a father who made this big mistake really made her think twice about meeting Freen, but according to Jisoo's words, Freen never blamed herself, human mistakes cannot be given to other humans . Those words calmed her down a bit.