Chapter 19

" What the fu-" Freen almost jumped out of the bathtub, she was just starting to enjoy soaking in the warm water, suddenly Becca came in and sat on the closed toilet. "Becky! What are you doing!" Freen covered her chest with both hands, the foam also helped her. Freen was still looking at Becca in disbelief.

Becca innocently said, "I'm bored, Freen. You always stay out long enough, I don't have any friends in the room." Becca did it on purpose, for her this is a plus point of being a blind person, "And I thought you locked it, it turns out that the door can be opened easily." Becca was chuckling now. She was comfortably conversing with Freen, whereas Freen felt like she was being spied on or something, she had never once taken a bath accompanied like this.

Becca said, "Don't sweat it too much, I didn't see you." Becca reasoned again.

"But those eyes look like they're looking at me, Becky!" Freen still felt like she was being watched.

Becca laughed "No, I can't see very well yet." Fifty percent lie, Becca has gone through therapy sessions and consultations with Jisoo, but she doesn't tell Freen the progress of her eyes. Now her eyesight has almost improved, although it's not very clear, but she can see the existence of an object well. Including Freen who was soaking in the bathtub.

Freen still hadn't enjoyed her night bath, she still doubted Becca's words. Her brow furrowed, her eyes filled with suspicion. "You're on revenge, aren't you?" Freen remembers a few weeks ago, she heard Becca screaming from the bathroom, and it turned out that Becca had fallen and not wearing a single piece of clothing, she slipped while taking the towel from the hanger. At that time Freen accidentally saw the body, and for Freen it was a blessing.

Becca's face turned red, she had even forgotten the incident, "No! I'm not like you!" Becca still remembers when she asked Freen to help her up, but Becca had previously asked Freen to close her eyes. Freen closed her eyes tightly, but what she did made Becca scream her name, Freen's left hand 'accidentally' held Becca's breasts.

"Becky, come out, I'll take a quick shower, ok?" Freen persuaded women who don't know this place to come out.

Becca refused, she said, "I want to talk."

"Later!" Freen answered quickly.

"No, want now." Becca is stubborn.

Freen sighed, now she was embarrassed. Becca and Freen haven't taken their relationship any further in months. That's because the menstrual cycle is different, and Freen's friends don't know when to visit. They are always distracted. Freen is only brave from noon to evening, while at night, she is very timid and suddenly becomes shy. Becca is always finding ways to do all of that, but Freen seems to need to be taught a lesson to brave her up a bit. Freen has only ended in hot kisses. After that, she changed the mood.

"......."

"......."

"Just a moment, then you come out." Freen didn't even dare to stand out of the tub, because Becca's gaze was so felt on her skin, those eyes seemed to really see now.

Becca smiled, then she said, "Jisoo once said, you're a genius." Becca's voice was full of enthusiasm.

"Mmm." Freen answered simply and flatly.

"I'm not going out if you do that." Becca threatens Freen because of the answer she doesn't like, she doesn't want a short answer, she wants a long and wide one.

Freen exhaled in annoyance, she nodded, then said, "Freen is a genius, really a genius, a real genius. Freen knows everything!" Her voice sounded forced, but Becca was pleased by the answer.