Chapter 4

Many, almost eyes were on her. Not just one or two, about likes or admiration, all the same. Without putting in extravagant effort, just standing was enough, she had already dazzled others. Or, sit back and enjoy her coffee, Freen always gets all that attention. However, what she wanted wasn't flatterers at heart, instead a woman who couldn't even see her. Until now, Freen was lost in all memories of that woman. Rebecca, the hospital papers said.

Freen realized that maybe that wasn't her name. But for now, she used that name to cement her mind.

Freen's easy memory records everything she sees, making it easier for her to smile broadly every time. She seemed to look directly at that pretty face whenever she wanted to. Beautiful brown eyes and black eyelashes, a few faint freckles that add to the beauty of her skin, a sharp nose, lips that really make Freen feel almost popping out of her chest, her favorite hair, neat eyebrows, fine hairs around the ears and neck that make Freen's pupils larger than usual.

That woman...

The sound of the cell phone rang, disturbing Freen who was enjoying her daydreaming on the bed. She didn't want to move since earlier, still lying on her back, the night atmosphere of Seoul made her like that.

Freen picked up the call. Jackson called her.

"What is it?" Freen greeted questioningly.

"I should be asking, what's wrong?" Oh? Photo! Freen has to replace Becca's memory with a photo for a moment, then she will continue to dream of Becca again.

Freen sat up quickly, her eyes already showing annoyance, "You posted those betting photos, huh ?" Freen's voice was slightly sharp.

" Huh ?" Jackson sounded confused, he even forgot what the bet was. Freen and Jackson played a lot of betting, even though Freen always lost. "Which one?" Jackson asked for the details of the bet.

"Sculpture kiss photo." Short, annoyed.

"Oh!" Oh Jackson was a bit long, then he said again, "Freen was a long time ago, about.." Jackson recalled briefly, "Three years?" He didn't even remember much, but Jackson's answer was correct.

Freen closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. She realized that all that was long ago, only that her grandmother had brought it up only now. So, it shouldn't be discussed anymore. Then she said, "Never mind, forget it." Freen's voice was a little resigned.

"Why?" Jackson seemed to be walking now, the sound of people was quite loud around him.

Freen thought for a moment, she didn't want to tell Jackson what her grandmother had said. But it couldn't be helped, she didn't want to keep it to herself, "Because of that photo, grandma thought I liked statues. Not human. And," Freen wanted to say a word that offended her, "Grandmother also asked if I was asexual or not." Freen waited for Jackson's response.

Jackson paused, as if repeating Freen's words once more in his mind, then before long burst out laughing, sounding forced , "Why is Mrs Yoonha so funny, Freen?"

"You understand what I'm saying?" Freen knew Jackson didn't understand her.

Jackson was silent, then he said, "No, I don't understand."

Freen simply nodded, then she said, "Well, don't sweat it." Freen hung up on the call. She was back as before

...

What is it? Freen asked her thoughts.

Oh

That woman...