Chapter 12

......

"Jisoo's mother visited grandma earlier, she asked about you." Mrs Kim . Freen ignores her grandmother's words, she doesn't want to know anything about her, for Freen she doesn't have any ties with that psychologist anymore.

Freen is now feeding her grandmother, she wants that, meanwhile Mrs. Yoonha doesn't want to be fed by her grandson, she feels she is very old to be treated like that, but Freen is very stubborn.

Freen was still silent, she didn't want the conversation to be filled with something related to her, because her grandmother didn't know what had happened so far.

As she begins the initial consultation, Freen reminds Mrs. Kim to keep everything that happens to her a secret. If Mrs. Kim explained even one small thing to her grandma, then Freen could sue as a patient, and Mrs. Kim's job would definitely be in jeopardy. But this time, she felt a little annoyed, why did Jisoo and Rose know everything, she never shared stories with the two of them. All of this must be because Jisoo's mother told her, it couldn't be anyone else.

Freen feels that everyone wants to interfere in her life. For Freen she could handle all of that on her own, everything that happened to her was already a part of her life.

"She also gave you a cell phone number." Grandmother took a business card under her pillow and said, "She said don't call the office number, call the number written here." Freen still took it, she didn't want her grandmother to feel that something was wrong if Freen refused the business card. Freen just nodded, no smile on her lips now. There are only looks of disapproval and such.

The last mouthful, grandma devoured it. Freen cleared the plates and gave grandma something to drink. After that she was allowed to leave. Freen just wanted a breath of fresh air.

Freen sat outside, at the front of the room. She didn't go very far. There she daydreamed a bit, and saw the paper with the cell phone number on it. Freen actually wanted to just let it go, but she was bothered by what Jisoo said. If Rose knows, what about Grandma? She was afraid that grandma would know about her condition this time.

Freen finally went inside again and borrowed Kirk's cell phone, then she came out again. Freen dialed the number without looking at the paper, she already memorized the numbers.

"Hello Mrs. Kim, I'm Freen." Freen said politely, but there was a slightly sharp sound when she said her name.

It seems that Jisoo's mother didn't expect the call so soon, she was a little surprised, she said, "It's been a long time since I saw Freen, how are you?" Brief pleasantries. Freen doesn't need it.

"I want to ask, do you have time?" Freen wanted to be face to face, she didn't want to talk through this call. Freen was even worried that if Kirk's calls on this phone were being intercepted by her grandmother, she thought it was very possible. Her grandmother could control all of her subordinates.

Pausing a bit, Mrs. kim finally answered, "When do you want to meet, Freen?"

Freen immediately replied, "Right now."

__________________

time passed one day and one night

Freen is finally home from the hospital, her grandmother will also be home tomorrow morning. Freen felt really tired, she barely had any energy. Looking after her grandmother and at the same time worrying about her health drained her energy.

Freen went into her apartment, she even took a shower at night. Freen didn't like her scent which she thought smelled like a hospital patient. This time Freen took a long time to soak in the bathtub, she wanted to feel refreshed.