Chapter 9

The bell rang, it means Freen was coming.

Freen always comes to Becca's apartment every night. Freen has many reasons to visit Becca. This genius woman has a thousand ways to be close to Becca, apart from turning off the lights and charging her cellphone, Freen also brought a toothbrush and asked for toothpaste there, she even brushed her teeth at Becca's place, after finishing she sat on the sofa to chat with the woman she liked.

The other night, Freen brought two clothes for Becca to choose for herself to wear tomorrow. Even though Becca can't see, Freen says use your gut feeling. When Becca chooses one of them, the next day Freen wears a dress that Becca didn't choose. That night Freen finds out that Becca is from Bangkok and just graduated from college one year ago.

The following night, Freen brought a sample of the dish, only one spoonful. She asks Becca to taste the dish, and asks Becca for advice on whether or not the food is perfect. Becca said that the food was similar to what she had bought before, at that time Freen was a little speechless, because Freen bought it, she didn't cook it. That night, Freen finds out Becca's favorite food, she likes sweets and all kinds of cheese.

Again, Freen launched her action. She took her cell phone and asked Becca to choose a good photo for her Line profile picture , Becca once again said, "Freen I don't know, I can't even look at it." In an unaffected voice, Freen said again, "Just choose according to your gut feeling." Becca was slightly irritated by the foreboding words. When she chose a photo of Freen on the beach, Freen finally put up her photo while in the Alps, Switzerland. At that time, Freen knew that Becca really liked traveling around Bangkok, she liked going to the beach and enjoying the sea breeze.

And many more, for almost a week now Freen has been visiting Becca's apartment. She always wanted to be around Becca, she wished she felt that way too. However, it seems that she still needs to fight for Becca's heart. One thing is certain, Freen doesn't have the word surrender in her dictionary.

The bell rang.

It means? Freen come.

Becca opened the door, she even remembered, Freen would come around eight o'clock in the evening. So far, never absent, Freen always comes up with various reasons. Becca remembers one thing that really infuriated her, Freen came to ask her to choose a suitable lipstick for herself, and asked Becca to carve her eyebrows. Becca sometimes thinks, who's actually blind now? Freen or me? Why does she always ask a blind person like me to do unexpected things?

With that big smile, this time Freen brought her ipad . She even walked in without saying anything to Becca, she's always been polite good night Becky, I need some help. Now she just passed Becca without a word, Freen was comfortable in Becca's apartment, she didn't need to feel shy, just make yourself at home.

"Now what?" Becca actually wanted to say that in her mind, but she couldn't help but want to ask Freen, what else should she do now. She walked towards the sofa, Freen was already sitting comfortably there.

"Becky, that sounds rude." Freen was not bothered by Becca's words, maybe on the contrary, Becca was annoyed by Freen's presence.

Becca sat beside Freen, now she sat facing Freen. Her right hand supporting her head, she seemed to be looking at Freen boredly. Becca has been feeling annoyed lately with Freen's behavior, but on the other hand Freen makes her forget about many things.

"We're watching." Freen is looking to watch on Netflix . She was seriously looking for one by one a good trailer to watch tonight.

Hearing the word watch, Becca was dumbfounded. She even let out a powerful sigh, Freen was beyond expectations. Becca said "Freen you don't remember I'm blind? How can I watch it." The word blind now seems to be a common thing between the two of them, Becca feels that she has never been considered a blind person by Freen. About that, she should be happy, but for some reason Becca hopes Freen realizes that she really is blind, that way Freen doesn't do anything weird anymore.