Shaving Shenanigans (Clay)

Prompt: After his surgery his doctor doesn't want him to strain anything, so you help him shave; and Clay decides to have a little fun with you, and you him.
—————————————-

"Clay—just—please let me do it?" You beg your fiancé and he sighs; he hated being helpless.

"Fine." He finally relents and you pick up the shaving cream bottle. You put some of the cream on your fingers and placed them on his face, rubbing it in.

You laugh softly and he cocks his head at you in question, "what's so funny, baby?" He asks.

"You look like Santa Claus, Clay!" You answer.

He smirks and leans over till his face was nearly a kiss away from yours. "Well then I guess that makes you Mrs. Claus then!" He says making you smirk.

He goes in to kiss you but you push his lips away, rejecting him. His face shows a level of confusion and hurt, "I'm not Mrs, Claus, yet!" You say.

You make him turn toward the mirror and you hopped up on the counter to get a better vantage point of his face. He moved in closer to you one of his legs going in between yours.

You turned away to grab the razor when you felt a cold shaving creamed kiss be placed on your neck. You squealed, "Clay!"

All he could do was laugh as you whip your head around to see his face with half of his left cheek smeared off. "Sorry baby, couldn't resist!" He apologizes, not being sorry in the slightest.

You grab a towel and wipe at your neck, "do I have anymore?" You ask him and he shakes his head before smirking mischievously. You then felt his right cheek placed on the other side of your neck for a kiss.

You push him away from you and wipe your neck clean once more. "You're such a little shit, Clay Beresford!" You scold but can't help but find it amusing at the same time.

Clay didn't always show his more goofier nature. At work he had to remain professional with his level of authority. But at home, when it was just him and you, he lets his goofiness come out.

You beckon him with your finger and he moves closer to you. You spray some cream into your hands and then rub it on his face again. "Okay, let's try this again, shall we?" You announce before grabbing the razor.

"Please be gentle, baby!" Clay says before you go in for the first swipe with the razor. You continue on until you got half of his face done.

You grab the towel and wipe the excess off his now smooth cheek

You grab the towel and wipe the excess off his now smooth cheek. You gripped his head rotating it to you so you could see better. "There, how does that feel!" You ask him and he touches his cheek feeling the smoothness of it and nods in approval.

You then turn his face so his other cheek was facing you. You begin swiping the razor when Clay winces and you immediately pull back thinking you had hurt him accidentally. He then let's out a laugh which makes you realize it was a joke and you huff."If you weren't still recovering right now, I'd punch you in the shoulder!" You tell him making him apologize for scaring you.

You finish up and kiss his nose, that is before you grab some of the shaving cream and boop his nose with it. He chuckles and huffs, staring at you, "really?" He asks, rolling his eyes at you.

You roll yours right back, "don't gimme that, you deserved it!" You answer before wiping his nose clean.

He lifted his arms enough so they were at your waist. You looked up into his bright blue eyes and smiled, wondering how you ever got so lucky. He may be a pain in the ass now and then; but you still truly, deeply loved him.

Your arms wrapped around his neck and he dipped his head down so he could kiss you. You could smell the scent of the shaving cream as you kissed him, as well as the soap you both had used in the shower earlier. His lips tasted like mint toothpaste and you couldn't get enough of him. His lips were soft and warm against yours and you felt his tongue lick your lips asking for entrance which you willingly gave to him.

You moaned into his mouth, as you leaned back hitting the mirror. You made out for a little while longer before you separated from one another. You were both breathing heavily as you both smiled at the other, with a look of love twinkling in your eyes.

Clay's large hand was held out for you and you took it in your perfectly manicured one. He helped you down from the countertop and you two walked to your bedroom to change into some clothes.

It was a Saturday and that was a day neither of you worked on. You helped Clay pull a sleep shirt over his head as he wasn't aloud to do it himself, doctor's orders. You then took one of his shirts and buttoned it up on yourself.

He smiled when he saw you in his shirts, it reiterated to him that you were his and only his. Feeling eyes on you, you looked up to catch Clay's watching you. You blush as his eyes lingered on you before snapping out of it and grabbing his hand.

You walked hand in hand to the kitchen where Clay sat down. "How about, blueberry pancakes for breakfast?" You ask turning around to face him.

He smiles and nods, "yeah that sounds great, beautiful!" He answered. You got out the ingredients and whipped up a batch. Clay took a bite and closed his eyes in a moan. He always told you that the moment he knew you were the one was after you had cooked dinner for him.

It had been a long ass time since he had had a good home cooked meal. But once he tasted your cooking he knew you were the one. Maybe that old saying had some truth to it, 'the way to a man's heart was through his stomach!' Because it had certainly worked for you and Clay.

You sprayed some whipped cream on your pancakes but not before dipping your finger in it and dotting the end of Clay's nose with it. He stopped chewing and smirked, "come here, let me give you a kiss!" He said and you couldn't react fast enough before you felt his nose brush against your cheek leaving a cold trail of whipped cream there. "Now we're even, beautiful!" He said before taking another bite of pancake.