Could You Teach Me? (Scott)

Prompt: Scott is playing the Piano and you his girlfriend hears him playing and wants him to teach you.
————————————-

You woke up early and decided to go for a walk, knowing you wouldn't be able to go back to bed anyway. You were silent as you got ready, so as not to wake the other girls in your cabin. You changed into a sweater and jeans before leaving the cabin, closing the door silently.

You took a nice breath of fresh mountain air which calmed you easily. You began to walk silently through the campus listening to the music of nature as it started to wake up. When you walked past the main building you heard faint Piano music coming from inside. You paused for a moment and listened before slipping inside. When you made it to the communal area you saw a beautiful sight.

Your boyfriend of 5 months, Scott Barringer. His fingers danced across the keys of the piano as you watched. You walked up behind him and hugged him making his fingers still on the keys, "nice music! Could you teach me?" You ask as you sit down on the bench with him.

He looks over at you with a smile and nods. "Yeah, yeah I can do that!" He answers before moving you in closer to him. He takes your hand and positions one of your fingers on a key. "So these keys are C, D, E, F, G—"

"So the alphabet?" You ask and he turns his head to you and nods.

"Kind of, but the keys only go until the letter G, then it repeats again and starts again with A!" He explains and you nod in understanding. He puts his hand over yours, and pushes your fingers down on each of the keys until you start playing a simple tune.

He repeats it a few times keeping his hand over yours until he removes it and you continue without him. He chuckles, "your a natural, cutie!" He said and you giggle and take your hand from the keys and grabs his instead.

"Well I did have a good teacher!" You say and Scott smiles and leans in and kisses your forehead. Scott moves you onto his lap and you lean your head on his shoulder as he begins playing the tune from earlier again.

You listened to him as he played, you watched as his fingers danced across the keys creating simple music. You liked that he had kinda taught you how to play piano, but you much rather enjoyed listening to him play. He just looked so calm when he did it, like nothing else could ever bother him, it was just him and the music.

"Why were you up so early?" You ask after Scott stopped playing for a moment.

He sighed, "couldn't sleep; woke up from a nightmare!" He answered and you turned to face him.

"Elaine?" You ask sadly.

He sighs and nods, "yeah." He answers and you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him.

"I'm so sorry, Scott!" You whisper but he shakes his head.

"Don't be sorry, it's her fault, not yours!" He responds and you just nod. His lips then touch yours and his hands wrap around your back bringing you closer to him. "I feel like your the only good thing in my life right now!" He whispers and your cheeks grow rosy from the comment, but it was a bit sad when you really thought about it.

"Your a light in my life I never thought I deserved, so thank you for that!" You say as well.

He smiles softly, "your welcome!" He answers leaning his head on yours and you stayed there wrapped in each others arms until Peter eventually found you an hour later.
—————————-

*p.s. just finished watching the series, OH MY GOD, OBSESSED!!!!

For my achievement here is some beautiful pictures of our golden boy!

What a cutie patootie!!!!!!