Epilogue- 1 year later

Hermione had been so sick, and then so tired. She chalked it up to stress. She'd been on more emergency days lately, and the research days had been longer and longer. She and Draco had celebrated their first anniversary in style, official wedding style. White dress, black tux and all. McGonagall officiated. Luna and Ginny had been her bridesmaids, Luna had been due with her first child, but Lysander had decided to wait until the next day to make his appearance. Scorpius was nearly two, and while he was still the spitting image of his father, his hair had grown in almost as curly as Hermione's. Most people would assume he was her's at first glance. He followed Hermione around on her day's off with a constant "mumma? Mumma? What's this?" "mumma read to me." "mumma, sing to me?" he still loved it when she sang for him.

One night as she rocked him to sleep he hummed along with the lullaby.

"Mumma" he said sleepily, his eyes drifting shut

"Yes sunshine?"

"The baby likes it when you sing." Hermione stopped rocking,

"What baby, darling?"

"The tiny baby."

"Can you show me the baby?" Scorpius hummed,

"Can't see, just feel mumma. She feels happy when you sing." The tiny baby. Hermione thought back- she had been so preoccupied with being sick and work and everything... Merlin- it'd been three almost four months since she'd... she finished getting Scorpius to bed and found her husband in his office going through business paperwork.

"Draco." He looked up, concern on his face, she almost always called him Drake anymore.

"Hermione?"

"I need you to cast a diagnostic on me."

"Of course." He stood up and joined her in front of his desk. "You feeling sick again?" She shook her head.

He cast the diagnostic spell and watched in shock as Hermione's stomach glowed golden. She sat down heavily. Draco choked on his words, staring as the light faded.

"Scorpius said the baby likes it when I sing." she said softly

"Baby" his eyes met hers, she smiled at him, her hand dropping to rest on her now obviously not simply 'bloated' belly

"A daughter, Drake."

"A sister for Scorpius!" He dropped to his knees before her chair, leaning in to kiss her before pressing a kiss to her stomach.

"When is she due?" He asked

"6 more months give or take."