Chapter 4 - Somewhat Grateful

Song: Yellow Flicker Beat - Lorde (Hunger Games: Mocking Jay pt.1)

~ Lydia ~

It was getting dark out as I drove in my spot. I turned off the engine and rested my eyes. Flashes of him still course my mind.

"He...kissed me. My teacher.....kissed me." I thought. I brush my lips with my finger, remembering his warm touch and his tongue in me. I felt sudden chills just thinking about it. I feel so absent minded that I mistook a step out of my car and crapped my hand and bumped my head from the car door. I got up feeling and seeing everything as a blur and now, I walk as if I was drunk.

I walk up to my door but slammed my body against the wall, making the hallway paintings fall. I touch my head and feel blood dripping.

"Great. Just Great." I mumbled.

As I was about to reach the door, I fell and a thud somewhat echoed the hallway. My vision was blurry but I see footstep run toward me.

"Who's carrying me?" I wondered. I feel muscular arms wrapped around me and they're getting tighter as I fidget.

"Let.....go....." I slurred. I tried pushing away but he held on pretty close.

"Never." he responded.

~ Jacob ~

Just when I was about to hit it for tonight, I hear thuds from outside my door. Assuming it was drunk people and their stupidity. The thuds got closer and I got up and slammed the door open. I wanted to punch whoever was slamming around but all I saw was her. The first thing came to mind was that she was drunk. I mean in most states, 18 means you can already drink but they should've raised the bar up to 21 at least. The lights in the hallway were pretty dim but I managed to get the picture of what was wrong.

I see here not walking with her strut like this morning, her hands on the wall making dark streaks. I walked closer and see blood on the side of her face. I don't know if she was looking at me but I ran to her anyways. She fell with her bloody hands facing out, I kneel to her and held her close. She kept slurring for met to let her go but it made me hold her even tighter. I picked her up in my arms and carried her to my room. I set her on my bed and ran to the kitchen to grab a towel. I come back and find her leaning on my window, more blood dripping down her neck and her arms. I walk to her and she faces her hands out.

"I'm fine...I don't need your help." She scoffs and brushes passed me but I swing her around and slammed her against the wall.

"Look! You not fine. It's almost midnight, you look like shit, and you passed out from....I mean look at this! There's blood." I placed a towel on her head, she smacked it away.

"I'm fine! I slipped getting out of my car. I don't need your help." She pushes me once more and I pinned her arm on the wall.

"Hey, you looking like this...I care. Like what if you were dead. Let. Me. Help. You." My voice started to shake and her eyes were locked on mine. I cared for her. I love her.

She scoffs, "Ha! You? Care about me? I don't need your help. We've only just met for a few days. For a guy like you to care, please. I bet you'd say anything to get into to some girl's pants huh?" I got so irritated from her that I backed away. She looked up and I see tears building up. She looked down and wiped her face.

"Who would care for someone like me? People like me...don't matter."

I walk to her and she darted away. I grabbed her arm but she faced away. I face her to me, cupping the side of her face.

"Leave me alone!" She pushed me away but I held her close and hugged her. She stepped back and we both fell on my bed. I was all fours above her and she covered her face. Her body was shaking and bit her lips.

"Just...Leave me alone..."

"Never." I leaned down and kissed her. She stopped shaking and pushed me from my chest. I pinned her arms down and kissed her passionately. I didn't want to stop, I wanted more of her. It's official. I'm in love with my student.