Chapter 28 - Game On

~ Chase ~

It's a dream. A dream come true. I wake up with something heavy on my arms, I look over and see my angel. Her leg is over mine with her hands up my chest. 'Ugh...bliss.' The top view of her boobs pressed up against me...bliss. I'm the luckiest guy in the world. She starts to shift away, I pull her close on top of me. Stroke my fingers in her long, dark hair. Her eyes flutter open and smiles.

"Good morning beautiful." Kiss her on the forehead and she then looks away with furrowed eyebrows. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know...there was this person, not you. Some guy...he"

"Shhh...enough. It was just a dream, I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you."

"But...he didn't. He..." She looked at me then sucked in her lips. "Never-mind."

"What? He what?"

She smiles then looks away. "Nothing...just..-scoffs-"

"What?" I sit up with on top of me, smiling.

"You're gonna get jealous." She looks down, playing with the bottom hem of my shirt.

I then gently squeezed her ass closer to me, lightly kissing her chin. "Me? Nah...hurry up and tell me..." I rub my hands up and down her back, kissing her neck, "..or do I have to get it out of you?"

We break and she then cups my face, "He...He kissed me." My smile slowly fades and she then leans away. "I told you." She get off the right when she jumps off the bed, I grabbed her by her arms and pulled her back in. 'No fights.' I held her, she laughed. 'Ugh...bliss.'

"It's been 3 days....I wanna go out." She then pouts and trails her finger up my arms.

"It's not safe, not with him out there." I look at her, strokes her cheeks.

"But..you're gonna be next to me so...what's there to worry about?" She then sits back up again, tugging on my shirt. I sit there just looking at this perfect creature. The sun brightens her warm eyes, laminates her skin and brings out her fiery brown long hair. I rub my hands up her thigh, only looking at her plump lips.

"....ppplleeaasseee...." I snap back into vision. Thinking things through and agreed. She then kissed my forehead and in the bathroom she went. I followed her, already naked in the shower. She peeped her head out but hid behind the curtains.

"Why are you hiding? It's only me." I walk closer, feeling her through the curtains.

"I..I know. Just..."

"Hey, you're beautiful. You can't hide your beauty from me." She peeps out, I can tell she was blushing. "OK...I'll wait in the living room. Be ready to go." I walk out, thought I was sure she was already comfortable with me. 'Guess it takes longer than that.' I walk to the living room, plop myself on the couch. I can hear the shower run as she sings "Titanium". 'Ugh...her voice too.'

"...bulletproof, nothing to lose. Far away, Far....away" Thud. I ran to her and find her on the floor. Her beautiful naked wet body covered my the towel, I walk to her. She held her head, smiling. She crossed her arms, looks down blushing.

"Right. Right. But...why hide from me?" Her body pressed on me from behind, she giggles.

"I don't know."

"Is..it your wound? Is that why..." She then pushes my out the door, I stop myself. "Despite that, you're still beautiful and I'll make him pay for what he did."