Chapter 13 - Too good to be true or is it?

Song: Not Afraid - Eminem

~ Lydia ~

Waking up to see his face, still buried on my stomach from yesterday (yes, we ended up sleeping on the floor.) I try to wiggle my sides for his arms to loosen up but no use. I eventually gave up, laid there, and brushed his little bangs back. Tbh, it was kinda cute. I then tried again and slipped out. Turn back to see him in a starfish position, face down. I held back my laugh and into the kitchen.

Laid out his breakfast, I don't know why but I thought this was part 1 of me saying sorry, left a note and went back to my side of the apartment. I walk into the bathroom and stripped down. Bruises, cuts, bandages, and minor abrasions. Warm water running down my shoulders and back, I look down and see blood, not a lot, swirling down. I hear a banging on my door, I grabbed my bathrobe and hand on the door.

"Who's...."

"Lydia! Open the door!" Is he that paranoid that I just simply walked back to my apartment?

I see the doorknob shake and turned my back against the door with my arms crossed. "Not a breakfast person?" I'm just standing there, shivering while he repeatedly told me to open the door. I then open the door with the chain lock still attached. He slipped his hand through just so I don't shut him out. "Almost time to go...you don't wanna be late." His expression didn't look pleasing. I gave him a sigh and opened the door, leaning against it. "Look, I'm sorry for....everything that I've caused through but a smidge of this is on your end too." He looked down and nodded in agreement. He then stepped forward but held my hand out to his chest. "...but, I just....You know what. I'll say this first just so..." He then cut me off with a deep kiss, pulling my face to his and his other hand wrapped around my back. Damn it! I caved in and wrapped my arms around his neck. I held on to the door frame and pushed forward, giving breaks in between. "We're...gonna..be...late."

He then stepped away, holding his lips. "20 minutes. Downstairs." I gave him a smirk and later on met him in his car.

~ Jacob ~

I've never felt so relieved that I got to hold her again. I felt light touches on my forehead and it made me want to bury my face even deeper. Your not going anywhere...ever like that, ever again. Flashes pop everywhere from when we first met to sex. Your hair flowing down your back, your eyes stopping me in my tracks, your pink plump lips I want to force myself on, your touch makes me shiver all over, and your body against mine...like a perfect puzzle piece. Then the flashes started to get darker and vague. The images of her walking away and no matter how fast I ran, she was getting further and further. I felt a cold shaft traveling up my spine and woke up to find she wasn't anywhere. She left breakfast for me, which I thought was very sweet of her, and a note.

'This is what I can whip up. Your arms constricted my sides to the point that I lost appetite.

Thanks.

- L'

The first thing that came in to mind was that she disappeared on me again but I felt the sarcasm in the note and speed walked to her room. I banged at her door and at one point, I was gonna kick down the door. She answered and again, felt relief.

"Not a breakfast person?"

"Open the door!" As she kept diverting my demand, my voice got louder and a little more aggressive. She eventually opened the door and again, as a guy, I saw her in awe. Her bathrobe wasn't that long enough to cover her thighs, the not was partly undone which made her boobs exposed in the middle. Her hair was in a messy bun and a water drops trickling down her chest and her legs. I see her talking but my mind is what's under her bathrobe. I snapped out when she reminded me of my faults but when she stopped me again, I knew what's coming. She was gonna say it. My heart skipped a beat and cut her off with deep kissing. She pushed her face forward but I held her tight, carried her, just so her feet is barely off the floor.

"...Jacob...mmm" I feel the wetness on her chest soaking through my shirt, feeling her nipples perk. My tongue wrestled in her mouth and trailed my hands around her waist and up her back. She pushed forward again with her arm around my neck an the other at the door. She smirked at me and hurriedly got ready and ran downstairs in my car. I quickly fixed my hair and see her walk up. I rolled down the window and she bent down, exposing her boobs to me.

"See anything you like? No? Then open the door." I smirked at her and she hopped in. We were halfway to school and while I put my arm on the armrest, her hand intertwines with mine. I looked at her looking out the window and I held her hand tighter, looking ahead smiling.

"I love you. You know that right?"

She looked at me and rolled her eyes back to the window, mumbled. "Yea....I mmuv u to."

"Sorry, what was that?"

Her hand started to feel loose and I pulled her hand to my lap and smiled on.

~ ~ ~> OK! It's there...happy!!!! Honestly, this pass month, it's been hectic so I'm gonna try to update this story a least once or if lucky, twice a week. Thanx for the views ya'll. As for the song choice....idk, just random I guess but for this plot, if ya'll have something else than let me know.