Chapter 14 - Two can play

Song: The Boys - Girl's Generation (English Version - Just so you can understand....lol.)

~ Jacob ~ 

Watching her walk away, not saying anything kinda hurt. I expected her to say 'See you later' or 'Bye' or anything. 'Was she still mad at me?'  The first thing that came in to mid was the silent treatment. I started to come up with accusations and hard thinking stares till the point some of my student would snap me out of my trance. Today was not my day. I can't even give out my lectures without stuttering or slurred words. 

"Mr. Pann..umm...hello..." The class clown waved his hand in front of me. I snapped out and gave a confused 'whut' kinda look and the class laughed. I rubbed my forehead, smiling and the class clown started to mimic my face again. 

"Ok, enough...I get it."I rolled up a packet and banged it on the clown's desk to get the classes attention. "Test is next week so study well. I guarantee you....if you do the study guide, you'll be just fine." I put emphases on some words but they're faces were just priceless so I had to resist my laugh. 

The girl that asked if I was single from the beginning of the year raised her hand, smacking her gum, " So, is there gonna be like...multiple choice or..." Some people looked at her like 'why are you talking' kinda look and someone blurted out what day is the test. Instead of looking at the calendar behind me like a normal person, I look at my watch. I let the class out 5 minute before lunch and slouched back at my desk. I look through my phone and her name was there. 'Text or no text?'  I look at the door and back a my phone. I leaned back, covering my face. I felt so conflicted and confused but as soon put my hands down, she planted a kiss on me and my body was stunned. I pulled her on to me, facing me, digging my tongue in her mouth and groping her sides and down to her butt. We took a breathe break and her hands wrapped around my neck.

"I missed you.."

"It's only been 5 hours." She rolled her eyes at me and smiled. 

"You know what I mean."  I gave her one of those concerned-puppy looks. She looked down and her hands slide down from my neck to my chest. Her smile slowly fades and right when she was about to say sorry, I held her tight, burying my face in her shoulder. " I'm sorry...I didn't realized what I almost lost till it was too late." She then nibbled my neck which made me flinch and laugh a little. 

She then held my face, "You're not gonna lose me...I mean not yet." She then tapped my desk and smiled. She gave me a light peck and strolled off. 

I walked up to her and held her hands, "Surprise me." She then smiled off but I pulled her back for another kiss. "It's blocked schedule so I'll take you out. My treat." I cocked my eyebrows at her and she laughed away. As soon as her hands glide away, that tingling sensation lightly clenched my fingers at her fingertips but she still slid away. I look down to her butt as she walked away and back up. She looked back and bit her lips which made my mouth open with a scoff. Again, as a guy, sex fantasy activated. 

~ Lydia ~ 

We kept our distance up until the parking lot. I would lean to the window but look at him, trying not to smile. He slowly started to smile but suck his lips in from showing his teeth. So far, during the ride, the car hasn't stop. Not even once. His hands clenched on the wheel as we kept driving to go eat. So, messing with him was gonna be fun. He eventually grabbed my hand and we held hands for a good few seconds but I started to brush my finger on the side of his knee. He was starting to lose focus, hand clenching and shifting on the wheel, and slow heavy breathing.