Chapter 36

~ Lydia ~

Yay! Finally out of this hell hole. I shoved the last things from my locker to the back of my trunk. I later on drove around, catching some scenery. I even went to go work-out at a fitness center. Did some yoga before that then did some quick reps. Of course you get stares for your fine ass figure but hey, it's best to ignore than to show off. I went to put up the dumbbells till this guy stopped me.

"Damn...how about helping me with my reps."

I combed my hair back with my left hand. "Oh." Was all he said but once one comes, they all come. I get a text, it's Jacob.

"Who is he?"

I then look around and see him by the entrance door.

"Some idiot that thinks he can get in between my legs."

"Get over here."

I grab my bag and more guys crowd around me, eye raping around.

"You guys done? My husband is here." They looked behind and started backing away but one of them stood ground.

"It's a shame. You have a nice ass. I'm always up for a rebound." He stood closer but I shoved him back.

"If you can get your feet to grow, then I might consider it." His friends snickered and his smile was gone. I walked up to Jacob, he possessively wrapped his arm around my side.

"What did he say?"

"You're still tracking me?" He looked away. "I know, I get it."

"What did he say?"

"All I said was grow your feet then maybe you might get somewhere." He just stared, "I did also say IF." We both smiled. "Do most guys like to hit on married women?" We got in the car and he pulled my face in, sucking on my lips. I moaned, he growled. 'Growled?'

"No one is getting you. You're. Mine."

"Did you just...growl?"

"Uh...guess I did."

"That's sexy."

"You're sexy."

~ Jacob ~

Today's the day. She getting out and I'm done. Already submitted my resignation letter to the principal, tonight's her graduation, and I've already got plane tickets. I've planned this since we promised each other.

Camera flashes like paparazzi, the stadium was getting full. I sat on stage with the principal, since he thought it was my last moments with the school. I even volunteered on handing out the diplomas. O by one, they came. The bimbo was dangerous but thank god she didn't do anything embarrassing.

"Congratulations."

"No. Congratulations to you. Better make her happy cuz if you don't it's not the hand you'll be missing." She walked off with a smile. It was getting close to be over.

"Lydia Linneus!" 'Yes!'

Her hair was done in loose curls, her eyes penetrating through me, and as our hands touched...sparks!

I held her hand, "I love you so much."

She smiled, "I love you too."

Walked off, shook more hands, speeches, and the end. Everyone said their goodbyes and she was no where do be found. I called her.

"Hey, where are you?"

"Changing in your car, hurry up. I might need help unzipping."

"Damn girl." I ran to the garage lot across the street. I parked in the very top cuz parking is a pain in the butt in the first 2 floors. My car was parked in the corner, where there's no lights, facing out to the view. I stepped in.

"Oh. Too late. You missed it."

I bowed my head in defeat. We stayed quiet but I broke the awkwardness. "You've been...not quiet but..."

"Yeah. Just jealous."

"Who?"

"Everyone that's there. Parents watching their kids. *wipes eyes* Lucky." I forgot that she only has me now.

"If you think about it, I'm like your Dad."

She wipes her eyes, smiles. "So, Do I start calling you Daddy?"

"Holy shit, yes."

She leaned in to kiss me. "Now that, you're. gonna. have. to. earn." She then licked my lips. "Ever done it in a car?"

'Holy shit.'

"Sounds uncomfortable but I have a more challenging idea."

"What?"

"Ever done it in a plane?"

"Plane..."

"Yeah, we're flying out. Tomorrow morning. Colorado. There's an log cabin, a gift from my parents. They don't come anymore. So, we start a new. Get married. Living life."

"Colorado huh?"

"They won't find you, I'll protect you."

"I know...just...you've planned this out for a long time huh?"

"Yeah. Since the day we promised."

I started the ignition, held her hand on the way out. "I love you."

"I love you too."

~

~

~

Short but almost there guys.

Until the next update.

PEACE!