Chapter 35 - Aftermath

Song: Here - Alessia Cara

~ Lydia ~

Have to admit, this is gonna be hard. I kept trying to adjust myself but he always gets the better top. Digging his hips between my legs, kissing and sucking my neck, all the works. Biting my lips to keep myself at bay but suffocating my like this isn't gonna happen. I slid my hand between us and in his pants. Nothing yet but when I grab a hold of, I believe, his shaft. He slipped a groan and jerked his hips.

"Shh..."

We looked at each other, breathing hard. "I can't take this anymore." He pulled off my panties, licked his fingers and slid them in. I jerked up as he slid 2 instead of 1 like I thought. My nails dug into his shoulders as he went faster. Even with my lips shut, he can still hear me. "No more games. I need to hear you..."

"They're gonna hear hear us..."

"Let them." He thrust in without warning, my moan ended pretty clear in his ears. "You're mine and I want them to know." He then thrust harder, sucking on my neck. I wrapped my legs tighter around as he kept pounding in to me. "I miss you so much."

"I miss you too." We kissed and every kiss we had to break. "I'm so sorry..."

"Don't...please. I love you..."

'We could've done this at home.'

~

Long story short, none of us squealed. We ended up having 20 minutes to spare and during that 20 minutes, getting to look normal like nothing happened was difficult.

"Would you stop for 5 minutes and look presentable?"

"You being here is making things difficult for me."

He got back in the classroom just in time to pick up the test papers.

Eng. Teacher: "That must be some phone call."

"I apologize. It was family emergency. I had to take a side trip to the hospital. I'd take these kids didn't give you any trouble?"

"No. No. Just a very concerned group of students kept asking for you." He pointed to the bimbo and her groupies, arching their chest out to me. I thanked him and went in front of the class.

"Well, it's been a great year with all of you. I hope for the best and brightest future. You guys graduate tomorrow  so until then, don't screw up." The class laughed and I texted saying "too late." He ended up laughing with them. The bell rang and the class said their good-byes. Of course the groupies would stay behind, I was standing behind them.

Groupies:

"We're gonna miss you Mr. Pann."

"Yeah, you were like the best teacher ever."

Bimbo: "You are gonna miss us right?" She walked up to him, pretty close. The groupies left and the bimbo gave him a hug. I cocked an eyebrow and smiled but my smile faded to bitch mode. Bimbo went in for the kiss, pushing Jacob back to the wall. He nudged her away from her shoulders. She smiled and smirked at me.

"Good job. Your fake tits actually work."

"Better than your's."

I walked out to the girl's restroom and I hear her heals down the hallway. Jacob looked at me, covering his mouth. I walked up to him, leaning against the door frame. "Well, she did it. She's been waiting ya know."

"Well, she was too late. I banged someone that was out of my league, someone that like's to take extreme risks, I was never really much into blondes anyways, and I'm engaged to one." I laughed and he pulled me in. We kissed as he picked me up and spun me around.

"Ugh....I'll see you later." He buried his face in my shoulder like a little boy.

~

~

~

Ohhhh....what will become of the Bimbo? Will she really tell?

Sorry if this came out short but it's last minute. 

On to the next update. Hang in there guys, almost there.

PEACE!