Chapter 26 - What have you done?

~ Previously....

"Now you're asking to die." I fingers dig in his neck deeper. He then kicked my leg, my grip loosened and then we both fell to the ground. He punched my face, I rolled him over and I did the same for him. I hear the door click, he then pulled me back up...shoving me to the door.

"What the hell!" It was Lydia. "Jacob? Hey, not funny...let me in."

None of us spoke, just more punching and shoving. She then slammed against the door, we both fell. His neck in my grasp.

"Whoa Whoa! Stop!" She then pulled me off, her hands up my chest. "Jacob...stop, let go!" Chase came forward and she shoved him back. "Stop! Both of you." We just looked at each other in anger.

"What do you see in him?" Chase looking at her, she then turned around. "What the hell does he have that I don't!" She stood her ground, I see her reaching for her phone from her butt pocket. Chase then pulled out a gun. Her hands upfront telling him to calm down and put the gun down. Obviously, the gun was meant for me.

"Lydia! Get back!" I walked forward, she stood in the way of me and the gun. She cautiously walked to him, her hands still up front. She then reached her hand out, asking for the gun.

"Chase....please, don't do this." He then gave her a smirk, grabbed her hand. He wrapped his arm around her, tilted the gun at me. "Chase...stop, please!" She squirmed around in his grip. Right when I was gonna make the jump for it, he shot the first bullet to the floor. She jerked in his arms. Her hands on his chest, trying to push back. His hand went slowly down her back, that got me mad.

"You're mine."

'The hell she is.' "The hell she is!" He looked at me and right when it looked like he was gonna pull the trigger, she grabbed his hand and pulled it down.....BAM! His eyes is horror. I looked down at her...on the floor. A puddle of blood, seeping out for her stomach and hand. She laid there motionless. Chase dropped the gun nad held her in his arms. I lunged at him, shoved him back.

"What have you done!" I shoved him back and ran to her. Tears building up as I held her lifeless body. "Leave!" I reached for my phone but I next thing I know, everything started to fade in darkness. I see blurry visions of her carried away. "No....n...no....."

~

~

~

Sorry if this came out to be very short chapter...still coming up with some suspense. Be ready for updates! Vote Away! Comment Away!