Chapter 25 - I want her....I need her....

This is Chase's part of the story. Brace yourselves.

~ Chase ~

Countless days I've longed for her. Her touch, her smell, her lips....

Everyday, since that day. I can't stop thinking about her. I wake up, hoping that she'd wake up next to me...with her smile and her embrace. I remember her curves as I hugged her. It felt like a puzzle...a perfect puzzle. I remember a few weeks after I got moved to a different school, all these girls would thrown themselves at me. I tried to forget....I tried. Yes, she was beautiful but not as beautiful as Lydia. Her lips were soft but not as tasteful as Lydia's. I couldn't take it anymore, I went back to her place and find that she's still there. She then left for school....with him.

'What does she see in him?' I watch them leave together. I want her. I need her. I wanna taste her. I walk up to go see the front desk.

"Hello. Welcome, here for a room?"

"Ugh...well, I'm looking for a person. My folks say that she stayed here. She's my cousin."

The lady gave me a smile and brought out a book. "Oh, what's her name. I bet I can help you."

"Her name is Lydia...."

"Oh yes. that girl. She's such a pretty girl...too bad I don't see her with a fine, nice young man in her life." She kept flipping through the pages. I leaned forward, looking through it with her.

"Ah ha! Here she is." She got out the map of that floor and directed me to the elevator. "Here..take it, in case if you get lost." She walked off and around the corner. I paced up there and stood in front of her door. The hallway was pretty dim and the window at the very end of the hall was the only bright light. I turned the door knob. 'Locked.' I took out my credit card and stuck it between the door.

Pivot.

Tilt.

Shake a bit.

Click.

I slowly pushed the door open. Her room was cold and dark. I closed it and locked it. I walk toward the window, where I saw her. I look down...wondering if she ever saw me. I walked in to her room and laid on her bed. I closed my eyes, imagining her and me holding each other. I got up and stripped. 'Since I''m here, might as well.' I got in her shower and turned on the water. I started to get steamy really fast. I sat down, my legs extending out. I closed my eyes as the water run down my body. Flashes of her body appear. Fingers in her hair, rubbing her shoulders, caressing her breasts....I started to stiffen. Biting my lips, I run my hands down my chest and to my erection. I imagined her alone...here, fingering herself while standing up in front of me. I stroked faster, my eyes still closed....moaning her name.

"Mhmm...Ly..Lydia...I want you so bad." I imagined pumping her like crazy as she screamed out my name. I finally shot out and my eyes slowly open. Only to find...it was just a dream.

"It will happen. She will be mine." I cleaned up, turned off the shower, and stepped out. I got dressed and pulled out a black pouch. I look for any corners in her flat that she can't find the cameras. I hurried and started placing them, I look at my phone and check it they worked. 'Yes!' I hear a car pull up and see the bastard and my love...together. I quickly ran out the door and down to the opposite of the hallway, taking the stairs. Just before I went down, I peep around the corner and see that Jacob and her were at her door. They kissed, he shoved her up to the door. Her moans from his kiss got me riled up. 'That should've been me.'

Her legs wrapped around him, kissing him, and in her room they went. I went to the room across, busted in, and locked the door. I took off my jacket and slouched on the couch. I look at my phone. They are in her room. He takes off his shirt and pants. Pushing her up to the bed, rips off her clothes, leaving her in her bra and panties. He gropes all over her, licks up her neck, she then moans his name....'That should've been me.'

~

~

Weeks went on and on which felt like years, my obsession for her grew. Pictures of her here and there. At her car, diners, markets, on her jogs, but I went over the top on the cameras. Watching her change, dress, eat, sleep...you name it. I can't get enough looking at her. I managed to stay up and see her in her "pajamas." Nothing under. Either she would wear a long tank, shirt, or button up polo (assuming it's from him.) At one point, she would sleep away from the bed post. Wearing a long tank, her upper view of her chest facing toward the camera. Her face laying in the side, I can see her chest go up and down...breathing. I feel when she sleeps like this, she's testing me...like she knows that I'm watching and that she wants me to watch.

Whenever she comes home alone, I would follow her from behind. Making sure it's just her, I still care...I want her to go home safe but seeing her handle situations, I wish I can pin her.

At one point, she took a nap on a bench on a Saturday morning. I had my under armor hoodie on and casually jogged by. My heart pounding like crazy when I stopped. I walked around and sat on the other end of the bench. I moved in a little closer, her body started tilting from loss of balance. I scooted closer and I thought I was done for. Her side touched my arm, she stayed like that for a few minutes. I see her eyes flutter open and apologizing to me. I quickly faced and got up. I stretched my arms, facing away.

"No it's OK, I didn't want to disturb you."

"Oh...again, sorry if I made it awkward." I heard a small laugh which made me smile.

"Hey, is this your phone?"

My eyes widen and frisk through my pockets. "Y..yea." I still faced forward but extended my hand out to her.

"How do you know if I handed you the phone?" Her fingers tapping my extended hand. I want to hold them so bad that my fingers started to twitch.

"I...I trust you." I let out a nervous laugh. She gave me my phone and said good-bye. I hear her running off, I turned around....seeing her fine ass run off. Things would've been bad if she saw me. I still felt her warmth on that day. I wanted to feel more of that.

As crazy as I am for her, I did the most scariest thing that I have ever done. Watching her sleep behind the lenses is nothing compared to actually looking at her in her sleep. Her room was a bit cold but the blanket wasn't covering all of her body. I wanted to hold her and kiss her. She wore a long white tank that day that said "Sleepy Little Monster". Her cleavage was too exposed, the tank started to rising up from her thighs from her fidgeting. I moved a strand of her hair from her neck. I wanted to kiss and lick all over. She turned her body and my hand rested under her face. I couldn't move. Somehow, my other hand was on her curves. I lightly rubbed up her side, avoid touching her side boob, and down her hips. I wanted to do more.....I want to fuck her so bad. I knew that I can't stay for long. My mind said "run...leave" but my body said "take her...kiss her." My dumb-ass kissed her. Our tongues clashed like fireworks. She moaned his name but her eyes were still closed, I kissed her more deeply. She breaks away, turning over to the other side and the coldness replaced her warm lips on mine. My heart pounded like crazy, I tip-toed out her flat. I ran down the stairs and out I went. I look back and see her windows light up. I hid behind the corner block and her lights turned off.

I touch my lips everyday, remembering that kiss.

~

~

~

Well, that was Chase's story. His insight. Like a story within a story.

- Do you consider him as a psychopath out of obsession for love or not?

- Do you readers pity him?

- SAY SOMETHING!!!!!