Chapter 33 - Promise

I bet now you regret not skipping huh? Oh well.

Moving On ~ ~ ~ ~

~

~ Jacob ~

Waking up to the most sexiest, most beautiful woman in the world. Caressing her cheek, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. Her body, snuggles on my side as my arm wraps around her, perfectly curved. The upper view of her boobs pressed on my pecs, I carefully raised her up to my face, kissing her forehead. I felt a chill up my spine as I felt her tongue on my neck, I let out a moan. She then lays on top of me, resting here head on my chest.

"Your heart....so fast."

"For you."

I started to feel less warm when she hovered over me, I pulled her down.

"No." She then starts to whine, fidget in my hold. "For once, stop moving...."

"Then let go."

I lifted her face from her chin, gazing in her fiery-warm eyes, "Never." I look at her lips as she kept biting them. "Stop doing...that..." Her legs fidget between mine, making me groan. Her chest moving up as she licked her lips.

"Doing what? This?" She gave me a deep peck on the lips.

"This?" A lick on my neck.

"This?" Kisses trails down. My body shivers from her lips.

"This...maybe?" Licks and kisses on my side abs and hip. My hips jerked up, making her giggle. I clenched the sheets, biting my lips to whatever comes next. She dashed to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Hey....you're not gonna leave me like this?" Her giggles are like music to my ears. "C'mon..." I then hear her moaning and slightly gasping. "Lydia? L.." I can hear water splashing, her moans getting a little louder. 'Oh hell no.' I then collided my naked self on the door, hearing the other side breaking. Her moans were not meant for herself. I bashed the door in, seeing the bathroom filled of steam. I walk in and shut the broken door. I look over her, bubbles and steam. Biting her finger, gazing at me seductively. 'This has to be a dream.' I stare at her hungrily, still looking at her as if it were a dream.

"Have I ever told you that you're sexy? The way you look at me makes me wet?" Her lips trailed up my erection. Heavily breathing, looking down at her. 'Nah....this has to be a dream.' She closed her eyes as she kept trailing her lips. "Are you gonna stand there...or ride me crazy?"

"You're so...ugh..." I smashed my lips on her, fighting her tongue. Her moans drive me crazy. Sucking and kissing all over like it's my last. Her hips grinding against me, making me moan. "I love you...so much..."

"Jacob..."

Thrusting in her, water splashing all over the place. 

"Please...Jacob..."

The water started turning red. Walls splattered of blood, I look at her. Her eyes crying out blood, pale skin, chapped lips...

"You're hurting me...." More blood keeps coming out from her eyes.

"No...NO! Lydia..."

"You're killing me...killer." Shocked, in heavy denial.

"Stay away..."

"No...please..."

"Stay Away! Stay the FUCK away! Killer!"

~