Chapter 18 - Thoughts in Mind

HAHAHA....JK. I can't make things steamy unless I'm there in action *wink wink*

Sorry that I haven't been updating this story. Everyone has a life outside of this but I'd still come back with a surprise right? Enjoy.

~ Jacob ~

She can pretty much tell that I was gonna lose it. I felt like she knew what she was doing, temping me to the point of no return. My erection in her fingertips but when I leaned down to kiss her, I felt my erection digging her as well. She then lightly bit my lips, raised her back arched. I kissed her like crazy. Her fingers then trailed up my neck, making me shiver. I groaned for her lips as she moaned for mine. I wanted this electrifying feeling to last forever. Right then I was about to grab her breasts, I heard footsteps in the hallway. We shot our look to the door.

"Shit. Get off...."

I still held on to her, wrapping my arms around her waist. I dived in for her lips but as she kept nudging me away, I still pressed in. The door knob started to shake and then clicked. Her eyes started to widen and the smartest idea that I can do for her was to hide her...under my desk. 'Shit. Fuckin' kidding me?' It was the Principal.

"Pann. Working late?" He walked with a chipper smile and a file in his hands. Right when I was about to stand up to give him a hand shake, her hands were rubbing on my inner thighs. I cleared my throat from that sudden surprise and gave him a smile instead.

"Yes? Yes. I am. Gotta finish some grading and proof reading the test questions." I clenched my hand so hard that my pencil broke. I struggled to close my legs but her arms had them stay apart. Even her boobs were pressing up against my legs. She then started to nibble on my inner thighs that made me groan in my breath.

"Mr. Pann? Are you ok? You don't sound well." His face furrowed as he placed the file on my desk.

"Well....*coughs*" I clenched my fist over my lips to suppress my moan. I can feel my face starting to feel hot. "Well....I may come...down with..s..something..*coughs*" I leaned my chest forward just so he doesn't see her hand as he walked over. He then placed his hand on my shoulder, giving my those light sympathetic pats.

"Well....don't push yourself Mr. Pann. If you need time off, let me know as soon as you feel off."

I then snuck my hands down to hold her in place. "....Thank...you." She got the best of me and I held back a groan but it eventually slips.

Right when he was about to turn, her lips made it up to my dick, giving light licks on the tip. My body tensed all over but I still had to sustain a smile. "Oh, that file. I meant to send a student to you for this but it's Lydia's file, Lydia Linnius. This is part 2 of the one you have from your cabinet over there. I managed to get a hold of it from transferring file from old to new cabinets. I thought that it was appropriate for you to obtain this since she's your student, for what I was told."

"Thank you. I'll....be sure to...file this...safely." He then waved goodbye. I leaned back and see that her tongue was circling my tip. I tilted my head back, groaning, as she lightly stroked it with her fingertips. She slid out from under the desk, smiling and gave me a peck.

"Good Job. You passed." I gave her a scoff and kissed her back.

"That was close. Too. Close."

"Sorry. Was in the moment but...idk...this...*sighs* this is dangerous. You know that right?" Her smile started to fade and held her close. "How long before...."

I gave a deep kiss and slowly break. "Shut up....I don't wanna hear that. You're 18. You're practically legal. Even if it starts to get crazy and bad, I'll quit this job with in a second. You're more important to me than this job. I'm not letting you go, I'm not losing you again." I gave her a stern look but slowly into a smile. She looked off smiling and got up.