Chapter 17 - Hot Jealousy

Song : Jealous by Nick Jonas

~ Jacob ~

" Pop Quiz! " Students slouch around groaning and muttering. As they pass the quiz back, I look at Lydia and she was zoning out, again. She snapped out and continued as if nothing happened. I continued to stare a her but not too long. At one point I took too long and she shot a smirk at me. I shifted my chair to the side but I could feel her stares poking me. A few minutes passed by and she's zoning out again. Her long hair flowing down her side, she rests her head on her fist, looks out the window as the sun makes her skin glow and her eyes glisten. I couldn't help but stare down lower and next I know, I snapped a pencil. 'What's wrong with me?' Closes her eyes and pops her earbuds in, leans back with her legs and arms crossed. The whole class eventually finished their quiz and they commenced their chit chats and loud laughter. I scan around to see if anyone was still taking the test and see a guy having his hands on her shoulders. She jerked her shoulders and smiled.

"Dude, killing my namaste vibe here." The guy still had his hands on her and hasn't taken them off. He then leaned closer and whispered something in her ear that made her eyes furrow. He then leaned in closer and brushed his lips against her ear. I heard a slight squeal from her and the guy leaned in closer. "Hey...whoa....s..stop..." His hands went from her shoulder to the side of the arms, pulling her back more. Luckily, she picked up her phone. I sent a text but he yanked the phone away from her.

"Hello, who's this? Your boyfriend?" He teased and avoided her grabs. "Who's...J.P?" She stopped and hesitated to jump forward. "Don't tell me you're cheating on me? He then raised her phone higher, making her jump for it. She poked at his side, making his arm lower but no use. She continued to jump, getting annoyed and the guy's laughter fading. Her arms reaching higher and his gaze began to lower. She then bumped into him, finally reaching for the phone. He then went around and wrapped his arms around her waist. I shot up from my chair, wanting to yell out but nothing came out. She kept squirming but I was so hesitant to move. His fingers started to poke at her side, making her shirt raise a little.

"Lydia! Mark!" My voice boomed, making the classroom go silent. "Mark! Outside. Now!" He brushed by her, giving her a side smirk. "As for you..." She looked up at me with her innocent stare, my heart began to race again. I looked away and class was dismissed. I then sent her a text after and her voice echoed the hallway. I could't help but smile but then again, she deserved it. 

Long story short, the principal was walking by and saw Mark and his idiot self smoking and told Lydia not to yell in the hallway, now that's when I had to smile.

~ Lydia ~

I could tell that if Mark continued to toy with me, Jacob would be furious. As usual. It's not like I don't enjoy teasing Jacob but it's cute how he gets jealous. In the corner of my eye, his nose was flaring up and he even snapped his pencil which surprised me. I was hesitant and surprised that he texted me but worried that Mark said his initials out loud. Instead of drop-kicking Mark, I stayed typical and jumped for my phone. I could feel my boobs jump and his stares burn. Eventually, for a guy, he stared down and my chance to grab my phone but the grab around the waist was not part of my get-away plan. Jacob's face gew even more red and mad as ever. 

"Lydia! Mark!" His voice boomed, making the classroom go silent. "Mark! Outside. Now!" He then brushed by, giving me a side smirk that gave me chills. "As for you..."

I felt chills from him and he walked closer. I crossed my arms and looked at him. He was hesitant with his words and walked away. I left with a scoff but felt a vibration in my pocket.

After School Detention. Don't be late. ;) ' The principal later came around and told me not to yell in the hallway during school hours. I clenched my phone and muttered away.

Last class of the day and I locked my eyes at the clock, watching the minute hand tick by. 

"5...4...3...2..." I grab my back pack and walked out just in time for the bell. 'Wait, why are you excited to go to detention? Pfft.' I steadily slowed down my pace. I leaned next to his door and looked around for the hallways to be scarce. I peeped in and I see him loosening up his tie and unbuttoning his top buttons. Leaning on his desk with his hands curl on the edge. 

' R u mad at me? '

' ..... ' 

' It's not my fault u know. I was minding my own business.'

' Were u? '

' Were u jealous? '

' ..... ' 

' U could've stopped him in the beginning ya know. I think u enjoyed me being handled.'

' Get ur ass over here now! Ur wrong! '

' Then y did u stand there...'

' ..... '

I walked in and a forceful grab pulls me in and the door is shut. His hand behind my neck, pulling me closer to his face. His hips pressed against my side and his other hand locking me in place next to his desk. 

"Because it turned me on. That could've been me but...probably 100x's worse." He then licked the tip of my ear to my neck. His hands groped under my shirt and digging his fingers in my jeans. I arched my butt out but his hips grinding closer to me. Violating me from behind, the feeling of being helpless gives me chills because of him. 

"Jacob...not here....somebody is gonna walk in..mm..." His finger in are like snakes. My hands at his arms, squirming away. His fingers digging in my bra, rubbing my nipple. His other hand in my jeans, rubbing my pussy. 'Shit....not now.' I could feel myself getting wet, my legs shaking. 

"The door is locked and besides.....I've always wanted to fuck you in my own classroom. Ever since your first detention with me, I wanted to so bad." 

His body presses on me even more, my legs shake even more, I'm starting to lose myself even more....What do I do? 

"I don't think I can hold back anymore.....Lydia..." 

I face my body toward him, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. 'What am I doing? This...attachment...' Fingering me, I wrapped my legs around him, feeling his hard boner rubbing between my legs. His groaning next to my ear and his hands grabbing my thighs. "Jacob....I..." He forced his tongue in my mouth, giving me a deep passionate kiss. His light bites on my neck are telling me that his hard boner is throbbing for me....I'm just making his situation worse. I rub my hands down only to feel heat and twitching. 'I guess it's no use.'

I lay back, looking up at him between my legs and his hands on my thighs. Both heavily breathing and my thighs are fidgeting for him. 

"Hurry....before I change my mind." 

 ~ ~ ~ > Tah-Dah!!!!! Just getting some steam building up. How do you guys like this so far? Comment and vote away. Brace yourselves...it's gonna get hot. (^3^)