Chapter 21 - In between

Come & Get It - Selena Gomez

~ Lydia ~

"Can someone tell me....Lydia! Lydia!"

"Lydia, wake up....psst." My friend nudged my sides. Her eyes signalling me to look up, I did but only to see his eyes. He then slipped a side smirk and continued with his lesson. Just when I was about to pop my earbuds in, someone familiar came in. I couldn't see him exactly because of the black hoodie he wore. Through the jacket, he looked well built, probably even tainted. Jacob pointed to a seat, the new guy eventually turned around and some of the girls looked like their ovaries just popped. I scanned up and saw it was him. We made eye contact, I nervously look away. I walked passed my desk, knowing that he did it on purpose. His hand brushing passed my arm as he sat.....behind me.

"This is not where he said you can sit." I whispered, still facing forward.

He then leaned in and brought his chin resting on my shoulder, "....and? Besides, I like the view form back here."

I scoffed, Jacob turned around and gave him a soft smile. He smiled back and looked over his papers. I felt a light tap on my sides. I turned around with both my hands on his desk, "Yes? What do you want?" He didn't answer but only with a smirk, I rolled my eyes and reached for my chin. Leaned in and kissed me, piercing his tongue passed my lips.

"You." His voice went husky, his eyes narrowed in to my lips, down to my chest, and then to my eyes. "...and don't do that again." I then back up, Chase holding my hands. He then grabbed my arms, which made my boobs press together. His hungry eyes scanning me, biting his lips. Jacob stepped in and pushed him back to his chair.

"I suggest you do this outside my classroom." His tone was aggressive, his jaw clenched. Chase brushes his hand away and scoffed. The bell rang signaling it was the end of the day. Slamming my locker, he was there leaning against it. 

'Ugh....fucking...' "What do you want?"

He came closer, "Like I said before, you. I can't stop thinking about you. From that store....the diner..." He brushed my cheek with his thumb, "You have no idea how bad I want you." I then backed up and he nudged me back up against the locker. His body pressed so close that I can feel his erection, his heavy breathing up against my neck. His nose then brushed up my neck to my ear. I squirmed, feeling chills all over. 'Damn it....' I then drop kicked him and headed straight to Jacob, obviously I didn't want him to follow, so I took the long way around. I see him running outside the lot, scanning around. I walked in to his classroom, up to his desk. He was standing, leaning forward, with his balled up in a fist. He then walked around and grabbed my arms, looking at me with his angry eyes.

"Who...the fuck was he? Do you know him! God, he..he.." 

I held his face, "I know. I know. I did't expect that to happen." I look down, feeling this guilt course over. 

~ Jacob ~

'He kissed her. He fucking kissed her.' I walked over and instead of beating him shit-less, I kept it in a professional manner as possible. He then brushed me off, thinking that we he touches is his. The bell rang for the next class, she was the first to dash but he followed. Knowing that I can't do anything to make things suspicious. He walked out with the a smirk on his face. "That little fucker.' I slammed my fist on the desk, running my finger through my hair. 

Few hours went by, a few hours without my baby. Knowing that bastard is out there with her. I hear someone walking in, thinking it's one of those bimbo girls in my class. 'Please...not now...' I look up and it was Lydia. She had a concerned, sad look. I felt so worked up that I went around and confronted her. 

"Who...the fuck was he? Do you know him! God, he..he.."

She then held my face, bringing me back from insanity, "I know. I know. I didn't expect that to happen." She look down, feeling this guilt course over her. I can't stand her like this. I forced my kiss on her, holding her tightly to my chest. Her slight moans as I nudge forward. I was not gonna lose her to him, no way. We break and I grabbed my things. We kept our distance from each other as we left the building. She went to her car as I went to mine. I blew a kiss and she blushed away. She is my everything....my possession. I drove off first, looking forward to home but still looking back to that smirk face he had.

"Chase....huh?"

~ Chase ~ 

  "This is not where he said you can sit....What do you want..." 

My chest feels like it's compressing. Her smell, her eyes, her body.....those lips. I. Want. More. I think I'm losing it. It's official I'm obsessed with a girl that I just met at the Super Market. Looking back, his face does look familiar. I then eventually clicked to me that it was the same guy from the super market that was with her. 'He's a teacher....student...' I connected the dots and realized that is this a...relationship? I laughed to myself thinking that it wasn't the case. I kept walking a few more blocks till I saw Lydia stepping out of her car. Right when I was gonna make a dash for her, the teacher walked up to her. They were both smiling. His arm around her as they walked inside. After seeing that, I was starting to be convinced that it was more than this.

I see her at the window, taking off her shirt. I was not gonna miss this. Her curves, her hair stands hanging over her breasts.....no, want all of her. I'm gonna have her....no matter what the cost is, even if it's getting rid of....him. 

"Shit...can't stand this. She's doing this on purpose." 

'In I go.'

~ Lydia ~ 

Walking around, checking for junk mail. I felt a vibration from my pocket.

"Come over....I miss you."

I smiled and dropped the mail on to the nightstand. "I can't."

"Why not? I'm lonely."

"I can't walk over naked in the middle of the hallway." I smiled and took off my shirt and as I was about to take off my leggings, I look out to see a dark figure below. Stood there for a  while and walked off. I felt weirded out until there was a knock on the door. I look through the peep hole and I see nobody.

I texted:

"I'm busy finding a shirt, wait a little ;P"

"What???I'm grading right now. U don't need a shirt anyways. U better not have anything on when I come over."

I stood in front of the door, I looked through the peep hole again, and again.....nobody. I strip down to my bare naked skin and placed a Lakers Tank over me. I got the biggest size they had because I like large shirts, feels comfy.

Knock, Knock

Smiling, thinking it was Jacob. I open the door with a small smile on my face. "Hey...Oh." Boy...was I wrong. "....Chase?" I felt so exposed that I closed the door, just to cover myself. He slammed his hands on the door and placed his foot forward.

"Hey Sexy, miss me?"

~

~

~

Hey ya'll! Sorry for this late ass update. Actually...very late update but the next one should be up until tomarrrow sooooo......yea. PEACE!