Ch-4 The Grand Entry

It was a "posh school" in the middle of the wildness as if they might plan to keep hyenas and coyotes as pets for the students. Such a huge mistake and management issue.... well at this point you are planning to have a breakthrough .......I guess.

I was smiling all to myself when me and the boys were stepping on the low kept barbed wire as if it was supposed to keep anyone away. I and my stream of thoughts about the mission were suddenly interrupted by one of the dumbasses who tagged along.

"Boss, should we use a stone or the bolt cutters for the padlock".

"Oh, this pathetic thing in the name of security isn't worth the bolt cutters, break the thing with a stone". I said in a melodious cherish way with one hand in my jeans pocket.

We could make our entrance a loud one with a cheerful audience which was extracted by the gunshots filled with a few surprised faces, however we decided to make it a quiet one. I don't want an excessive drama which would bring an uncontrollable situation and I wouldn't want to traumatize the students already, would I?

As we snooped our ways across the corridor, I noticed a Bulletin board and on it was the blueprint of the whole school under the glass pane. As I memorized the blueprint, I ordered the boys to go and sneakily lock all the possible escape routes.... I was astonished to find out how easy things were here and not how difficult I imagined them to be. I was now in a really good mood. Today I will be able to achieve my goals.

I observed the holy presence of the intercom speaker amidst the hallways, I derived the conclusion that the base station was connected to the principal's office. I tried to locate the principal's office in the blueprint. I can have a few theatrical presences with the intercom....so I decided that I would utilize this opportunity, why the hell would I not? I mean it's not like I am here to kill someone, I'm here to terrorize a particular being...then why not add a bit drama.

Both of them arrived, "Straight to the principal office, we need the permit of the honorable principal to continue". I ordered them ...oh, how much I long for someone to understand my sense of humor .... but soon someone will.

I observed the blueprint for a while more .... okay. So, the tenth is on the ground floor.... all the activities on the first floor and our required destination. The principal's office .... oh, what do we have here...assembly hall ...the ninth and eleventh on the second...the twelfth on the third.

hmm.... assembly hall.... used for assembly, gathering which having an excited crowd ...or maybe a scared one for functions, occasions, and events .... or to get a few.... things.... done. A few shows can be held here.

We started to walk towards the principal's office. I decided to keep it as non-violent as possible, unless they decided to make it violent, you know ...by not co-operating.
"Keep your weapons aside, guys ...we will not attack for no reason". I quietly ordered them while we were bending lower than the levels of classroom windows which opened towards the corridor...but it sounded more of an appeal than an order.

Some of the locks of my deep brown hair were bending in a U-shape on my cheeks and the ends irritated me. But I couldn't care less about it right now, now I am going to either make a "peace" treaty with a few extra bargaining powers or a rather interesting option.

I along with the two were preceding towards the principal's office. We were standing on a point where corridor from the basketball court intersecting the main building. Suddenly two students in school basketball uniform walked right past us, smirking within themselves. How distracted people are these days amongst themselves even to ignore three men with S&W Magnum in their hands.