Ch-11 The Forced Breach Of Trust

As I was still trying my best to be mentally prepared for anything. But all of it was shattered when I saw someone I least expected to be here. The minion had returned with Mrs. Orchids. Mrs. Orchids? I could not believe my eyes. How is it possible? Didn't this monster say he killed her? I didn't have the mind to understand anything right now. All that mattered to me was I was happy to see her. "Mrs. Orchids?" I said with delight in my tone and tears of joy in my eyes. But then I noticed something. Her hands were tied up. She looked ruffled up as if she were trying to protest.

"Darling!" She said in her soothing tone. "Where's Ken?" She asked and immediately noticed him unconscious in a corner just beside me. She was concerned and looked at Mr. Sarcasm with questioning eyes. Mr. Sarcasm too passed a threatening glare.

"MUM!!" Ece said as she cried out, running towards Mrs. Orchids. She was stopped by the minions who stood in the crowd.

"Darling!" She spoke. Mrs. Orchids had tears in her eyes. She was in distress.

The whole school was incredibly happy to see Mrs. Orchids alive and the students even forgot that Mr. Sarcasm was standing right there as they started cheering for Mrs. Orchids and Ece's reunion. The teachers didn't look so happy seeing her condition as she looked a bit injured and were glaring at Mr. Sarcasm.

"Uh-uh!" Mr. Sarcasm said as he looked towards Ece. "I said silence." The crowd went silent. He said in the same tone as Mrs. Orchids, mimicking her. Everyone was scared of Mr. Sarcasm after hearing about what he had done to Ken's Math teacher. I was overpowered with joy as well as Ece as we saw Mrs. Orchids. Dan also had evident contentment on his face. "So, Mrs. Orchids. As you hold the designation of the principal, I think you are most suitable for this decision." Said Mr. Sarcasm as he moved towards Mrs. Orchids facing her as he spoke.

"What do you want from me?" Mrs. Orchids said, maintaining her authoritative tone and calm in her voice.

"Oh. I never wanted anything from you! If you hadn't interrupted my plan and co-operated, I wouldn't have ever disrupted it." He said in his accusing tone.

"Pardon me, But I don't think I would ever surrender two children into your grasp." She said as she was annoyed. Mr. Sarcasm annoyed everyone, accusing them of their guilt.

"Ooohhh, we will see about that. Anyways, you will have two choices. You are completely free to choose any of them, alright?" He said as he started his mind game.

"I don't want to fall in your trap." She said in her determined, bold voice.

"Your wish." He said, unaffected by the answer.

"Ece, Darling!" He said as he continued to look in Mrs. Orchids' eyes. The minion who was holding Ece to prevent her from rushing towards her mother, brought her in front towards Mr. Sarcasm. Ece rushed towards her mother and hugged her tightly. Mr. Sarcasm reloaded his pistol and placed it on Ece's head. She was crying on her mother's shoulders, unaffected by his gun. "All of you like to make it difficult. You don't understand straight-forward stuff." He said with a sharp sigh. "Okay, NOW you have only two choices. First, you can surrender Ken and Kath peacefully in which case, we will leave the school. And the second, you keep Ken and Kath, I stay here, and I kill Ece right at this moment." He spoke. I was surprised to hear him. Does he realize what he is saying?

"WHAT!?" I and Mrs. Orchids shrieked in unison.

"Don't interrupt Kath!" Said Mr. Sarcasm while his pistol was still aiming at Ece.

"I can't do any of those." Mrs. Orchids said in a broken voice. He shattered her calmness, serenity, and authority by aiming where was the only weakness she had.