Ch-13 The Game O'Names

"What did you just call her?" I said as my attention was pulled towards Kyle that I forgot about her loosening my grip in vain. now her shouting at me didn't matter. This shifted and I wasn't going to let it slip. Suddenly she stopped her attempts to make me let go of her hand and suddenly spoke up.

"N-NO! He-he meant-". Ms. Anderson was suddenly cut off by Kyle.

"Katlyn. Her name, of course." He said confused. I couldn't express my feelings in words. I was just frozen there, rushed by a sequence of emotions and confusion. "The point is I want you to talk to me. Not my children. Just stop blackmailing me. It's not going to lead us anywhere". he said as he tried to draw my attention to his point. But my mind was occupied with something much worse.

"Is that so?" I looked towards her, my heart racing against my anger and giving her a look of evidence that I was angry. I let go of her wrist as she stopped her pathetic tries.

How the hell do you bring yourself to lie to someone who owns the power to your life at that moment? I couldn't answer that question about her stupidity, but I didn't need to. All along, I had been fooled by a fourteen-year-old who thinks she can be saved now. I looked at her with disbelief in my eyes, feeling a little betrayed as she didn't dare look in my eyes or move an inch out of where she was supposed to be. One thought led to another, the next one adding to the anger. The anger increased so increased that I couldn't control myself when I took this step. I slapped her, hard as I could. It made her face switch to the side as she lost her balance and fell to the ground at my feet as I looked down at her.

Mr. Anderson was highly confused as to why I took this step in a moment. The look on his face was partially confused but this time he looked a lot angrier. I hadn't seen him express this much anger before which surprised me a bit, but I had to deal with something more important. The more intensity he had on his face and his expression, the more I was feeling joyous and tempted to continue on this venture to seek revenge. The feeling was victorious and overwhelming.

I was still feeling hurt and ache in my heart as it had slowly begun dripping like reality. She was still lying down as if she was the victim of the story, while she was solely responsible for the actions that were about to take place. I bent to her level.

"You lied to me! How can you come up with this big of a lie unless...." I said as I grabbed her by the chin, squeezing it hard in my grasp. "You think you can protect yourself by lying on my face." I said as I had tried to decipher the plan, I never thought a teenager could ever dare to play. She lied to me about the "Katherine" drama. The anger rose to its extremities.

"What the hell is going on here!? Henry, you better have an explanation for the audacity of you to slap my daughter." Kyle said as he was confused and bewildered by the foolery of his children.

"Your angel thinks she can lie to my face and get away with it. Sad that you, her own father, betrayed her master plan." I said as I showed sarcastic sympathy while standing back.

"What? What plan? What are you even talking about?" Kyle asked extremely confused because of my sudden outburst.

"I don't have the time to explain everything to you, but don't you worry! You will have all of the time to talk. SO now if you allow me, let me teach your dearest daughter a lesson." I said to Kyle as I was about to show her the dark side of mine which she had just triggered through her hideous actions. Kyle was just staring at Kather- KATLYN and me, trying to understand what was happening. "Dad, I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to lie to him. I wanted to- and he..." she tried to reason her low act while there can't be any. This raised my anger where it became difficult to handle it altogether.

"Katlyn, DEAR calm down, Are you okay?" Kyle called her name as she just sat there on the ground waiting for the consequences of her actions.

"Oh! She's definitely fine now but I'll make sure that she WON'T BE!" I exclaimed, grabbing my gun from the back pocket of my jeans which made Kyle jump, he was about to speak rather than shout, but we were suddenly interrupted.