CH-6 The Late-arrival

After I had already placed a bounty on Ms. Williams, the only thing left was to wait and think till Ms. Williams arrives here, willingly or forcibly. I always hated waiting to be the cause that I get immersed into the thoughts which just lead to more anger and violence accumulating on the surface inhabiting the core of me. I was in a blank stare at those minions which made them uncomfortable and confused, I realized it at that moment and withdrew my sight. The re-evaluation of the situation brought me to the conclusion that everything was under control unless-.

My thoughts were interrupted again as I saw someone on the door, a girl, presumably Ms. Williams and a man, presumably a teacher, holding her by her arm firmly. Finally, over with the wait.

Both of them proceeded to make their way into the office, the teacher was trying to pull Ms. Williams along with him....

The minions approached them and stood there waiting for a response or reason. Ms. Williams tried to lose the tight grip of the teacher while having a look of disbelief as she searched the room frantically.

"I brought her here to you. Now I think it's your turn to fulfil your offer". The teacher said throwing Ms. Williams with such force that her hair slapped against her face, and she landed on her elbows. She collided with one of the minion's feet making him back away a bit. Ms. Williams gave him a death stare and a look of disbelief just as she stood up, "Y-YOU BETRAYED ME! YOU SAID YOU WOULD LIKE TO ACCOMPANY ME WHILE I DECIDED TO SURRENDER". She shouted and plunged to attack him when both of the minions grabbed her. She struggled to loosen their grip for a bit and after a while stopped trying to attack him and gave him a disgusted look while he stood there waiting for some reactions to his words from my side, unaffected by the girl's shouting and accusations.

But then she noticed something, or someone, in the room...... Her brother who was bleeding from his lip and unconscious leaning against the corner. She tried to rush towards him but was still held by my accomplices who were looking at me for an order. I gave a quick nod of approval and they let her go. She quickly rushed to her brother who was in the corner next to me and knelt to him.

"Ken...KEN!", she said as she shook him to bring him to consciousness. She continued with this as I tried to decide what to do with the teacher.

"Pass me the water and tissues". Ms. Williams ordered ME. I was the boss here.... I wasn't going to do what she commanded. "PASS me the tissues and the water, will you?". She repeated herself in an authoritative tone that I obliged to do what she said.

"Thanks.", she said for the sake of formality.

I don't quite know but something told me that Ms. Williams wasn't lying.... quite unnatural for Williams. The teacher really betrayed her when she decided to surrender after a prolonged time. I made a decision.

"Finish him......just be quick ......I can't quite stand betrayal...." I said ordering my accomplices. Ms. Williams turned to me with a surprised face but didn't object.... just gave a silent stare and was horrified about the future.
"WHAT!!!?????"That man with a betrayal in his veins as if surprised to see his death incoming which was a result of his betrayal.
"I HELPED YOU! How CAN YOU DO THIS? I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEAL! He screamed as if he held a status of power, mocking me and my management. He got to my limits too early. I was annoyed that I couldn't control my fingers as they fell on the trigger.
And another gunshot was heard from the principal's office which led to the fall of the teacher, quite literally.  His body was bleeding which disgusted me, "Do you plan to leave him here? Get rid of him". I ordered those dumbasses if it wasn't obvious enough. They dragged him to somewhere where they could think.... for the solutions. Maybe down the alleyway to the bathroom, have the bleaches. I should let them use that muscle lying in their skulls sometimes.