Ch-17 The Insanity of Friendship

Ken's POV:

I kept my eyes open as I felt the drug acting again. I was already lightheaded due to which Dan and Kath kept glancing over to make sure I was alright. Mr. Roy looked slightly pissed to see my condition, but he was trying to be calm because of the guns being pointed at us. I was startled when Mr. Sarcasm spoke as I was busy whimpering in the pain.

"Y'know what, just surrender at this point." Mr. Sarcasm said after giving it a quick thought. He was just annoyed reaching a point gradually where he would just be uncontrollable. I feared the same moment. "Oh, you'll just end up doing the same 'unintentional mistakes' again, my bad!" He said as he passed a half smile to himself as he rolled his eyes. "You will end up ruining my plan. So, we must take a grave step. Mr. Sarcasm exclaimed as he stood up as if accepting something inevitable although it was his own plan. "Did you tell anyone that your son has been held against you so that you have to come back?" Mr. Sarcasm said now taking a walk across the room, thinking.

"Of course not, you didn't even give me a moment before the flight left." Mr. Nightshades said as if explaining.

"Good, so no one knows you're here." Henry rephrased it that was creeping me out.

"Yeah-" Mr. Nightshades was cut off. "I booked you a ticket, so, no clue of you arriving here in the hands of airport, am I right?" he said, starting to smile all to himself as he started plotting another plan to our doom. "So, you are technically not here!" Henry said joyously as he stopped amidst to face Dan. "And you snuck out to Uncle Anderson's car, didn't you?" Henry interrogated Dan and his mouth was pursed up, letting out nothing which can be fear or determination.

"That's about right, I presume." Henry continued after being annoyed by the wait.

"Serves as a yes to me, also the surprise of Kyle's face when he saw you gave it away." Henry said as he shrugged. "The point is that the Nightshades do not exist here! technically!" He said, as joyous as ever. That statement dug under my skin as it crawled all its way to my stomach as it turned. Mr. Nightshades had the same reaction, but he didn't know where he led that to.

"Yeah, so? What do you do with the information you collected?" Mr. Nightshades asked confused.

"He means to say that police won't know where we are. Nobody knows about you being here, Roy, and I assume Dan didn't tell anyone too. Which means the police won't search this area." Dad explained as he glared at Mr. Sarcasm. He had been looking at Mr. Sarcasm, analyzing the whole situation, from the very start.

"Exactly! Cause this is the Nightshades vacation house. No suspicion of them being here meaning no searching of this region." Mr. Sarcasm said as he smirked. That man is a lunatic for sure, but I didn't know this is DAN'S HOUSE.

"Dad, is THIS our home?" Dan asked dad as he was equally shocked. To which he replied nothing, as he was occupied staring at Mr. Sarcasm, but he did give Dan a blink of approval. "So, you've been planning everything from the beginning, from the rash decision to the angry outbursts. Those were all scripted." He said with a little realization in his tone.

"Well, not ALL of them, like I never planned to strangle Ken and to Dan come in to kick me to the ground." Mr. Sarcasm said recalling a memory, seemingly distant at this point.

"But there's a thing a little too pesky about the Anderson's side of the saga" That psychopath said as if that's of a surprise that this plan was going to be interrupted.

"And how did we interrupt your majesty's exotic, full-proof plans?" I asked, again taking the risk of taunting him as I was bored of the slow talk.

"Yeah, your existence is pretty much the answer, but let's ignore that!" Mr. Sarcasm said, taunting back. The usual convo between the two of us. I thanked God he didn't pounce on me like a tabby cat which he would've when if he is angry.