CH-15 The Ambush Of Lies and Knights

Dan's P.O.V:

A lot was going inside my head right now. Why was dad being pulled in this mess of Mr. Sarcasm? Why did he suddenly take me as a hostage too? Did Kath fake her name? So many questions but no answers. The next second, we were being dragged by the minions of Mr. Sarcasm. Me and Ken were being dragged by one accomplice as it didn't need much strength to drag Ken right now as he seemed very weak, and they knew I wouldn't fight. We weren't protesting so they stopped dragging us and let us walk on our own still holding one hand of ours tightly. For Kath, both of her hands were still being held tightly by the other accomplice and she seemed very exhausted to complain. The accomplice who held Kath was walking ahead of us. I suddenly heard Ken whisper something and I turned towards him.

"W-we need to get out. We can't let them tie us or else we won't be able to escape." Ken whispered as silently as he could. Luckily, the minion couldn't hear us as he was leading the way, and we were behind him that meant we could talk to each other freely.

"I know Ken. But, how? We can't do anything right now". I whispered back to him. Suddenly an idea popped into my head. "Wait, I have a plan" I told him everything. "But there's one problem" I said irritated.

"Oh, don't worry about that I'll deal with it, but you made a deal with Mr. Sarcasm right, so will you do this?"

"C'mon Ken out of everyone here, you should know how bad I am at keeping promises, especially the ones I make with maniacs." We both chuckled silently in order to not get suspicious glances from his minion.

The mansion was huge and abandoned but strangely, it was renovated and with all the furniture intact. There was a dining table with three chairs and at a distance was a coffee table with three sofa-pieces set.

"We should tie this boy first; he has caused a lot of trouble." Minion, one said indicating to Ken.

"Yeah, definitely! Come here and sit down." He said to Ken, and he sat down on the chair of the dining table when they placed all of them in a row. The minion one bent down and started to tie him up as the other one pointed his guns at us keeping a firm eye on both of us.

"AHhhhhhhhhh! That hurts" he said holding his hand which Mr. Sarcasm had twisted. Ken screamed not too loudly but loud enough for the minion two to turn his head around. Perfect timing.

I hit minion two's hand as hard as I could with my leg making him drop his pistol which I took immediately. As I did so minion one turned his head towards me to witness the chaos. He got angry and stood up, taking his gun out of his jeans pocket. Ken took the chance and kicked his legs which made him trip and fall down letting go of his gun. It fell near Kath, and she quickly grabbed it before any of them could attack us. Ken stood up and rushed over to our side as we held the guns at the accomplices. Minion, one got up and froze when he saw that we had both of their guns.

"No! Give us our guns back! Boss will kill us if he sees them. Minion two panicked. Minion one also started panicking when he saw that someone was entering the mansion. It was Mr. Sarcasm.

"Oh God! What did you do now!?" Mr. Kyle was surprised to see the chaos around him. His daughter and her friend were holding two pistols at two hijackers, quite chaos. Mr. Sarcasm froze too in his position as he analyzed the situation.

"We made a deal, Danny!" He said as he irritated the hell out of me with that nickname.

He just took a deep sigh and pointed a pistol of his at Mr. Anderson's forehead which didn't startle me as I was sure he could handle it easily. Mr. Sarcasm was looking at us as Mr. Anderson put his hand in his jeans pocket trying to find something.

"Looking for this?" Mr. Sarcasm said as he dangled one pistol on his index finger of right hand while pointing one at him with his left. "Once a moron, always a moron! Don't try anything heroic, I know your moves." Mr. Sarcasm commented.