Ch-10 The 'Real' Reality

"Sit down and watch." He ordered me as we stood there. I, for the first time, followed his orders and slowly sat on the floor facing all those students. "Good" he said in a faint voice as he let go of my shoulder. All the students were surprised to see whatever was happening. They looked horrified by the marks of fingers on my face and the twisted wrist, but they didn't dare to make a sound.

The teachers seemed horrified to see my condition too, but they couldn't do anything as Mr. Sarcasm's minions stopped them by pointing their guns at them. Though I was a bit surprised about how they weren't crushed by the crowd of students and teachers. That's when I realized that each of them had made the youngest students bent down and kept them at gun points. They were smarter than I thought since Mr. Sarcasm kept complaining about them. I looked back at the crowd again and recognized some familiar faces of my classmates, but there was no sign of Ece or Dan anywhere. But I couldn't be sure if Mr. Sarcasm did something to them as the whole school had assembled, which meant four classes, which was not a lot, but each class had four sections and each class had at least thirty students. So, even if they were there, I might not have been able to find them.

"And that's how you silence some teenagers." He said in a loud voice as directed to his accomplices. He stood in our middle as he spoke "I would be surprised if anyone dares to make the slightest of sound as that would make me angry and that's the last thing you want." He threatened everyone. "Now where is Dan? The kid I sent with you?" He asked his minions who were standing amongst the students.

"Oh no.....NO" I said suddenly. "Please." I begged him but it was hopeless. I thought in my head. One of them brought Dan from the back holding him from his arm. Ece was sitting with him. He looked beaten up. Ece had tears in her eyes.

"You broke the promise. You said you won't do anything to them if we didn't make you." Kath said as she too noticed his physical state.

"Yeah, so what? I am not compelled to do something I promised YOU." He scoffed. "Besides, Let's not act like you didn't do anything because I remember a list of those." He added. He was annoyingly correct. We promised to co-operate, and I totally screwed up.

That minion stood in front of Mr. Sarcasm as he said, "This kid tried to escape".

Mr. Sarcasm gave me a sarcastic look as he said, "Well I see a similarity in these best friends." This surprised both me and Dan as we both were thinking 'Are you stupid?' while we looked at each other.

"You can try all you want to stop us. But it's useless. That's one similarity between you and your pathetic tries." Dan said with disgust and anger evident in his eyes.

" There are many similarities between you and Ken. You both think I care about your verbal attacks." Mr. Sarcasm replied.

"Anyways, let's test their friendship in front of the whole school." He said as he signaled his minion to seat Dan in front of Mr. Sarcasm. "Okay students, today you will either witness true friendship and sacrifice or, the breach of trust for selfishness and a possible murder......So maintain silence." He said as he teased me and Kath and warned all the students. "Handle everything and shoot anyone who is too brave."

"I really don't mind dying for my friends actually!" Dan said as he mocked Mr. Sarcasm's threat.

"SHUT UP Dan. We will never let you die on us." I replied, barking at him.

"Silence yourself before I decide to kill him right away." Said Mr. Sarcasm, annoyed as ever.

"So, let's play the ultimate 'Truth or Dare'. The rules are going to be simple enough for both of you. We are going to be placing this gun, besides, at a distance of four bullets from your friend's head." He continued the instructions as my heart skipped a beat at his last line.