CH-19 The Tactical Turmoil

The call had ended, it had been a while after that as Mr. Sarcasm hung up on Mr. Anderson. He faced me and dad again as we just sat there. his pupils were again the normal size as he spaced out. Something devious had stirred inside him as he snapped out of that. "Roy, would you mind if you don't grace me with your presence?" Henry said as he came to sit there on the sofa next to me, on the left.

I wasn't tired but I felt like I was. I just couldn't move myself as I sat stiff there, the blood in my vein rushing to my face wasn't helping either. I didn't feel I was asked to move in the first place. Mr. Sarcasm was leaning to his left to be leaning towards me, as if I were to be rushing out of here and he would be ever ready to catch me. "I was actually doing that for years now until SOMEONE decide to give me a threat call, holding Dan to assure that I come to grace them with my presence, wonder who that was!" Dad answered Mr. sarcasm as he threw a taunt in response to one, but it went unnoticed, and Henry continued to stare at dad as if penetrating his gaze into his soul. "Whatever just get out of here before I just decide to make you leave. The thing is it will not be the room you'll be leaving." Mr. Sarcasm gave the most direct threat so far. "So, we're finally speaking civilized English now?" I asked out of curiosity and due to the increasing intensity of the conversation, even though I wasn't expecting a hearty conversation.

"Thought that your dumbasses don't even get the threats when I say them, you officially beat the purpose of threat." Mr. Sarcasm said, breaking his stare from dad to return to me as he explained to me. "Now, Move yourself from here. I hope you know your way around your house." Henry ordered as he wasn't ready for a response other than the exit of dad.

Dad got up as I followed him and got up, looking at Dad while I was lifting my weight off the sofa until I heard an anticipated voice calling me out. "I don't recall telling you that you can go, Dan! Please seat yourself." Henry said as he crossed his legs to his left while leaning to the left arm of the sofa, lifting his eyes to meet mine. I was reluctant of my decision, but I had nothing else I could do, putting a fight against a man who is sitting two inches away is not an option in my book.

Dad just stood there as he waited for me to do or say anything except looking at him hopefully for him to do anything. "Can you PLEASE excuse me and Dan?" Henry said pushing Dad into finally moving out of there. He just vanished out of sight into the house as I tried to track his whereabouts, just in case. The case of what, I couldn't answer. There was no chance of me being able to run to him even if he sat in the room next to them but that still made me feel safe in the grasp of the man with the most vicious plans in the mankind.

"So." Mr. Sarcasm said as he brought my attention back to himself as he wanted to have a conversation.

"What do you want from me?" I asked as I turned at him, annoyed he didn't let me go with dad to have a moment of silence.

"Being brave here, A little too much...." Mr. Sarcasm grew a bit annoyed. His eyes widened in hatred. I was pissed off. I didn't say anything as I was a little scared.

"Anyways, I will need you to go to your aunt to tell her that you are okay and that-" He was explaining when I cut her off.

"You want me to lie to my aunt. Why would I do that once I leave this place?" I asked him to pay attention to his plan.

"BECAUSE, God damn it, did you forget about your dad being here? Or the sniper on The Andersons? It would be a shame if I hadn't got you one of your own." Mr. Sarcasm said as he stood up. He casually approached the arm rest as he was literally breathing over my head.

I was feeling a bit embarrassed as he told me about the things I would risk. I was just making him a bit uncomfortable and paranoid but failed. "And don't you worry, that man won't look over you.... He'll walk with you to and from your house." Mr. Sarcasm said as he eliminated the chance of escaping. "Now, what will you tell her?" He asks me. "Well, I will tell her......" I began answering but I didn't know the answer. "Uggghhh." Henry groans in visible irritation.