Kid Gohan x Kid Saiyan Reader: Crush

After being liberated from the clutches of Frieza by Vegeta, you discover yourself being nurtured by the prince himself. As a rare full-blooded female Saiyan, you become a precious anomaly in their midst.

Despite being just a tender eight-year-old, Vegeta believes in your potential to become a formidable warrior. Thus, he subjects you to rigorous training sessions every single day, pushing you to your limits.

Goku, sensing your immense potential, also takes an interest in your development and occasionally abducts you from Vegeta's watchful eye. Together, you and Goku engage in training sessions that are filled with his carefree spirit. While you appreciate Goku's approach, you find solace and strength in Vegeta's unwavering determination.

However, there is another individual who has taken notice of you.

Gohan, only a year older than you, finds himself captivated by your presence. Whenever Goku sneaks you away for training, Gohan secretly observes from his bedroom window, mesmerized by your strength and beauty. Unfortunately, ChiChi's strict focus on academics leaves Gohan with limited opportunities to get to know you.

As the summer sun begins to cast its warm glow, a golden opportunity arises for Gohan to finally engage in a conversation with you. With Vegeta mysteriously absent, your training sessions with Goku intensify, leading to a decision for you to temporarily reside at the Son household.

"Gohan, why don't you show Y/N to your room like a true gentleman? She'll be sharing your space for a while," ChiChi suggests, her smile radiating trust in her young son.

Blushing, Gohan nods and leads you to his room. You obediently follow, clutching your personal bag while your Saiyan tail playfully sways behind you.

Breaking the silence, you softly speak up, introducing yourself to Gohan. His eyes widen in realization that you both have never properly exchanged words before. "I'm Y/N," you say, your voice gentle yet filled with curiosity. Gohan's face lights up as he responds, "Oh, I'm Gohan!"

****

In the following weeks, your life becomes intertwined with the Son family. You engage in intense training sessions with Goku, study alongside Gohan, and even learn the art of domestic chores from ChiChi.

The constant yelling from ChiChi initially catches you off guard, but you soon realize that it's a familiar dynamic for the family, so you accept it without questioning.

One serene evening, you find yourself stargazing with Gohan, captivated by his enthusiastic explanations of the constellations and stars visible from Earth. As you listen, a sense of tranquility washes over you, causing your eyes to slowly close as Gohan's voice lulls you into a peaceful slumber.

Gohan notices your drowsiness and smiles shyly, realizing that you find comfort in his words. Seizing the moment, he scoots closer to you, mustering the courage to lean over and place a gentle kiss on your cheek. His gaze quickly shifts towards the sky as you stir awake in an instant.

Blushing, you catch sight of Gohan's flushed face, reciprocating his shy smile. It becomes clear that he had taken a leap of faith, and you appreciate the gesture as you return the affectionate kiss on his cheek.

Gohan's eyes widen in surprise, his face turning as red as a ripe tomato as he gingerly touches his cheek. You can't help but giggle innocently, settling back down on the soft grass and redirecting your gaze towards the starry night sky.

A shy smile graces Gohan's lips as he follows suit, lying down beside you and mirroring your view of the heavens above. Slowly, your hand inches closer to his, and without hesitation, your fingers intertwine, creating a tender connection between you both. Eventually, the peacefulness of the night lulls you into a shared slumber.

Unbeknownst to you, Goku quietly approaches, a warm smile spreading across his face as he observes the adorable scene. With utmost care, he scoops both of you up in his arms, carrying you inside the house. Gently, he places you both in Gohan's room, ensuring your uninterrupted rest.

As you and Gohan sleep soundly, smiles grace both of your faces, reflecting the happiness that fills your dreams.