❤️I See You Goku x Reader pt 2 ❤️

(⚠️⚠️⚠️ warnings. Some parts of the story may be uncomfortable for some readers. Discretion advised)

As Goku became a more prominent presence in your life, you couldn't help but notice a newfound brightness in your smile. Memories of his silly and goofy antics during your hangouts would cause your lips to twitch upwards, and his vibrant energy while recreating training moves or sparring with Vegeta would fill you with delight. The way his eyes would light up when you presented him with homemade or store-bought snacks was simply infectious. There was even a time when Vegeta demanded a share, and without hesitation, you happily obliged.

However, your happiness would wane whenever Bulma, ChiChi, or Yamcha entered the picture. Their presence would easily dampen your spirits, making you long to bury yourself in work or seek solace in seclusion. Goku, being perceptive as ever, would always notice this shift in your demeanor. Despite greeting the trio with a smile, his own joviality would diminish. You had requested that he refrain from mentioning your discomfort of what had happened a few weeks ago, as your job was of utmost importance. Goku respected your wishes, especially since ChiChi had only recently allowed him to return home. Though a tinge of bitterness lingered within him, he chose to keep it to himself.

As Goku and Vegeta engaged in their sparring session, Goku found himself compelled to address the unsettling events that had unfolded weeks ago. He couldn't shake off his concern regarding Bulma's intentions when she attempted to coerce you into allowing Yamcha to touch you. The mere thought of it caused an uncomfortable tightness in Goku's heart, leaving him restless. Vegeta, however, responded with a dismissive scoff, swiftly landing a punch on Goku's jaw before speaking. "Kakarot, that vulgar woman becomes infuriated with anyone who fails to give her the attention she craves. Bulma is likely exploiting Y/N, using Yamcha to provoke his jealousy and desire for her affection," Vegeta stated, his voice dripping with disdain. "She employed the same tactics on me, leading to the conception of Trunks."

Goku's expression shifted to one of realization, his brows furrowing as he looked down. "But... don't you think this has gone too far? Y/N isn't comfortable with displays of affection, especially from individuals she doesn't trust. Bulma essentially forced Yamcha to touch Y/N... and as a result, Y/N couldn't stop crying for hours," Goku muttered, his voice filled with genuine concern.

Vegeta raised an eyebrow, his arms crossed in front of him. "Kakarot, you seem to be spending an awful lot of time with that secretary. Does your wife know about this? Heh, does she even care?" Vegeta asked, a cold chuckle escaping his lips. Goku averted his gaze, feeling a pang of guilt. "Actually, ChiChi allowed me to come back home. She doesn't know that I've been staying at Y/N's apartment," Goku admitted to Vegeta, sitting cross-legged on the floor of the gravity chamber. "Geets... I've been in a really dark place, or at least, I was," Goku began, his voice filled with vulnerability. Vegeta stared at him, perplexed. "I don't care, Kakarot," Vegeta interrupted, but Goku ignored him, continuing to speak. "During that party we all attended, I wanted nothing more than to disappear and never return. My mind was overwhelmed with so much turmoil... But then I ran into Y/N, and for the first time in a while, I felt a sense of peace. She has been helping me tremendously just by listening, and whenever I think about her, my head becomes clear, and my heart races as if I were using the Kaioken," Goku confessed, a small smile forming on his lips.

Vegeta's laughter echoed through the chamber, his amusement growing with each passing moment. Goku squirmed uncomfortably on the floor, not entirely surprised by Vegeta's reaction but still disliking it. The prince wiped away an imaginary tear from the corner of his eye, struggling to contain his mirth. "Kakarot, if I were a fool, I might have mistaken this for a genuine joke. But this, this is far more entertaining! You, a married man, infatuated with a nobody! Hahaha! You have a strong-willed woman who takes care of you, yet you're captivated by a weakling who can't even comprehend the power of Baldy!" Vegeta continued to laugh, doubling over as he clutched his sides. Goku's frown deepened, and he stood up, his patience wearing thin. "Enough, Vegeta."