🫛Side By Side Goku x Saiyan Reader🫛

"Must it truly be a joint endeavor? Saiyan offspring are more than capable of conquering a planet on their own," a young, pure-blooded Saiyan woman voiced her concerns, her tail twitching anxiously as she conversed with one of the overseers responsible for the space pod piloting areas. The man nonchalantly shrugged, offering a comforting pat on the woman's shoulder. "Don't worry, Celera. Everything will be fine. Moreover, with this joint mission, the planet will be subdued twice as swiftly," he reassured the young mother, who let out a weary sigh and peered into the pod where two very young Saiyan children resided. One was her own child, a baby girl named Y/S/N. The other was the son of her closest friend, Gine. Kakarot, she recalled. Another sigh escaped Celera's lips as she nodded softly, taking a step back and making her way inside for a much-needed respite. Her firstborn child, her daughter, had already been sent off. It was customary, of course, but the anticipation of her child's triumphant return was beginning to weigh heavily on her heart.

Celera couldn't bear to witness the pod being fueled and soaring away from the planet, bound for a mysterious place called Earth. Before she disappeared into the building, she caught a glimpse of Lord Frieza's colossal ship looming above Planet Vegeta, but she dismissed it as another one of his routine visits to torment prisoners.

As she fetched a drink for herself and her partner in the Saiyan lounge area, a few moments later, a deafening crash shattered the tranquility. Turning her head, her eyes widened at the sight of Bardock, Gine's partner, battered and bloodied, his once formidable armor in tatters. But it was his words that seized her attention. "Toma and the others, they're all gone. Frieza slaughtered them, and he intends to do the same to us! We must rise up and fight!" Bardock's voice echoed, sending a shiver down Celera's spine. Yet, instead of rallying cries, only laughter and jeers filled the air.

Celera's eyes filled with unease as the other Saiyans continued to mock and taunt Bardock, their laughter reverberating through the lounge. Placing the drinks down, she swiftly slipped out of the room, her gaze scanning the surroundings until she spotted Bardock down the hall. "Bardock, wait!" she called out, capturing the towering Saiyan's attention for a brief moment before she caught up to him. "Bardock, what you said earlier... was it true?" she asked, her voice laced with concern, her eyes fixated on the crimson bandana now adorning Bardock's forehead. It was a new addition, and upon closer inspection, she noticed that it appeared slightly damp.

"What does it matter? Those fools back there are going to die, blinded by their belief that I'm joking. But I'll prove them wrong. That bastard Frieza is going to..." Bardock's words were abruptly cut off as he clutched his head, wincing and stumbling. Celera reached out to offer assistance, but Bardock forcefully swatted her hand away. "Bardock..." Celera bit her lip, her worry etched across her face.

"Listen, Celera," Bardock began, his voice filled with a mix of surprise and admiration. "You and Gine may not be seasoned fighters, but this is a battle that surpasses us all. I'm going to confront Frieza, and I'm going to--"

"I'm going to fight too. Just this once," Celera interrupted, her voice resolute despite the tears streaming down her face and the trembling in her body. Bardock looked at her, taken aback by her sudden determination, but he accepted it, even as he turned his gaze away. ".. Did you manage to see them off? Your child and Kakarot?" he asked softly, concern evident in his voice. Celera nodded. "Yes... I need to inform Roto so that he can join the fight too! So that we can... so that maybe we'll all have a chance to see our children again and save our home."

Bardock fell silent for a moment, contemplating her words, before finally nodding. He watched as Celera hurried off, but deep down, he knew that there was no time to waste. There was no time to wait when it came to confronting Frieza.

Regrettably, Bardock's intuition proved to be accurate. Despite Celera's frantic return home, her husband remained in disbelief, unable to comprehend the gravity of the situation. Unfortunately, fate had already set its course.

As Celera and Roto gazed up at the sky, their eyes met a colossal ball of fire, its size nearly half that of the planet itself. The searing heat reached them even from the ground, leaving the Saiyans in shock and horror as they realized their impending annihilation. In that moment, Celera's thoughts were solely consumed by her daughter. This was the end for them, but she clung to the hope that her daughter, as well as Kakarot, still had a chance to live. To thrive, to grow, to survive.

Despite her mate's attempts to persuade her to flee, Celera sank to her knees, accepting her fate. "Bardock, thank you for trying to save us," she whispered in her final moments. And in an instant, Planet Vegeta and all its Saiyan inhabitants were reduced to nothingness.

*****

Amidst the serene woods of Mount Paozu, an elderly man embarked on his customary leisurely stroll. The sun radiated its warm glow, and the fluffy white clouds adorned the sky, creating a picturesque day. However, the tranquility was abruptly shattered by the sound of not one, but two infants crying. This was highly unusual, particularly in such a secluded area. Intrigued, the old man scanned his surroundings until he stumbled upon a peculiar crater. To his astonishment, he discovered two babies nestled within it. Both possessed a wild mane of hair, and both were completely unclothed, wailing inconsolably. Although one seemed slightly less distressed than the other. One was a boy, and the other a girl.

"Well, well, what are you two little ones doing out here all alone?" the elder inquired, approaching the infants. He carefully scooped them up, only to notice long brown tails protruding from their tiny bodies. "Look at that, you have tails too!" he exclaimed, chuckling softly. It quickly became apparent that the girl was much calmer, allowing him to hold her more easily than the boy.

As the infant boy attempted to strike the elderly man, the infant girl simply whimpered and clung to him instead. The elder chuckled, scanning the surroundings once more, but there were no signs of other adults or parents nearby. The only conclusion was that these children had been abandoned. A surge of determination welled up within the elderly man as he made the decision to raise them himself. "Hmm, you'll need names... Let's see... Ah, your name will be Goku!" he declared, addressing the infant boy, who responded with an adorable smile despite his earlier aggression. He then turned his attention to the girl. "And you... your name will be... Y/N!" The infant girl gazed up at him with wide, innocent eyes, melting his heart. Yes, it would be a challenge, but he was more than prepared to care for both children.

However, Goku's restlessness got the better of him soon enough, causing him to slip out of the old man's grasp and tumble down a nearby hill. In the process, he struck his head forcefully against a thick branch.

After Goku's accident, his rowdy behavior vanished completely.

As the years passed and the two children grew up under the care of their grandfather, they became inseparable and well-mannered, always heeding the guidance of their beloved Grandpa Gohan. They learned the skills necessary for survival and developed a strong bond.

However, every night, Grandpa Gohan would caution them to be in bed before nightfall and to never gaze at the full moon, warning them of a monstrous creature that would emerge. Y/N and Goku didn't fully comprehend the reason behind these instructions, but they obediently followed them. That is, until one fateful night when disaster struck. The monster attacked, obliterating their humble abode, decimating the surrounding trees, and tragically claiming the life of Grandpa Gohan.

Devastated, Y/N and Goku awoke the next day to the grim reality of their loss. They were now alone, but they vowed to remain by each other's side forever.

Before long, fate introduced them to someone unexpected. It was a blue-haired girl, considerably taller than them, who appeared to be in a peculiar contraption.

And from then on, Goku and Y/N were thrown into a new life, but they were always side by side.

(Might make a part 2 more than likely.)