Reader x Goku Dragon Balls Work! pt 3

In the midst of an intimate moment, you and Goku find yourselves abruptly pulling away from each other as ChiChi unexpectedly waltzes into the room. Her presence catches you off guard, and you can't help but feel a pang of disappointment.

ChiChi fixes her gaze on you, her eyes filled with a mix of curiosity and suspicion, before turning her attention to Goku. With a sickeningly sweet smile, she greets him, "Hi, Goku..."

Goku, bewildered by his ex-wife's sudden appearance, responds with genuine kindness, "Uh, hi ChiChi."

Just as you begin to process the situation, a small figure darts into the room. Your eyes widen in surprise as you finally come face to face with Goten, Goku's youngest son, who rushes towards his father with uncontainable joy.

Goku's face lights up with a genuine smile as he scoops up Goten, twirling him around in his arms. "Goten!" Their laughter fills the room, and you can't help but feel a warmth in your heart. However, amidst the joyous reunion, you notice ChiChi's piercing stare fixed upon you.

In that moment, you return her glare, questioning the true intentions behind her intense gaze. After all, she had caused emotional pain to the very person who had saved the world countless times.

Goten's innocent question breaks the tension in the room, diverting the attention away from the intense stare-off between you and ChiChi.

Goku's face lights up with pride as he introduces you to his son, beaming with happiness. "This is Y/N! She's amazing! Y/N, meet Goten! Oh, but you probably already knew that, huh? Hehe!"

Blushing slightly, you chuckle shyly and wave at Goten. "Hi there, it's really nice to meet you."

Goten's face mirrors his father's infectious smile as he returns the greeting. "Hi!!"

Before any further conversation can take place, ChiChi interrupts, her voice demanding Goku's attention. "Goku, can I talk to you privately?" Goku hesitates for a moment, but ultimately agrees, leaving you alone with Goten.

Observing the disappointment on Goten's face, you decide to brighten his spirits with a little distraction. "So... how about we get some ice cream?"

Goku's eyes widen with excitement at the mention of ice cream. "Yes, please!" he exclaims, his enthusiasm contagious.

With a smile, you make your way to Bulma's massive deep freezer, retrieving cartons of ice cream. As you return, a young lilac-haired boy bursts into the room, tackling his best friend in a playful embrace. "Goten!" he exclaims, his voice filled with excitement. "Trunks!"

You serve both boys generous portions of ice cream, adorned with their favorite toppings, keeping them happily occupied.

Meanwhile, outside in a secluded area, Goku engages in a conversation with ChiChi. Her irritation is palpable as she demands, "Who is that woman?" Goku's expression turns slightly somber as he responds, "She's someone who has become incredibly important to me. Why does it matter to you?"

ChiChi's irritation only intensifies. "Because... I still need you, and so does Goten. Just because we're no longer together doesn't mean you can neglect your responsibilities as a father."

Goku's frown deepens. "I haven't neglected my duties, but you haven't exactly made it easy for me to see him either. So why are you angry at me?"

ChiChi places her hands on her hips, her frustration evident. "Goten doesn't need his father getting involved with some random woman! Can't you ever be responsible?"

Goku's fists clench, a mix of emotions swirling within him.

ChiChi's words sting, her accusations hitting Goku hard. "Is she making you feel good? Is she my replacement? I should have known that you couldn't keep it in your pants the second I left!" she berates, her voice filled with anger and hurt.