🐾 Kid Goku x OC Female Neko Reader pt 1 🐾

Request by MiaSakuraSaiyan, this is basically a prologue but I hope you enjoy!)

In a secluded mountainside, hidden amidst an expanse of ice and snow where perpetual winter reigned, a sizable laboratory emerged, cunningly concealed beneath the ferocity of an ongoing blizzard.

Within the protective confines of the lab, sheltered from the harsh elements, a cadre of scientists with sinister motives conducted experiments on hapless subjects. Among them, the most malevolent figure loomed large – Dr. Gero.

Dr. Gero embodied the archetype of an evil scientist, a malevolent genius unparalleled in cruelty. As the paramount leader of both the scientists and the infamous Red Ribbon Army, he orchestrated the transformation of humans into androids and pursued his whims with a callousness akin to a child manipulating toys. At that moment, he focused his attention on a new creation, instructing, "Bring it here and set it in the steel cell."

Swiftly, two scientists ushered the captive into view, callously tossing them into the cell. At just ten years old, the individual bore unmistakable features, a fusion of human and feline characteristics – prominent cat ears and a swaying tail. Their village had fallen victim to The Red Ribbon Army, their parents ruthlessly slain, while they were kidnapped to serve as a test subject for the malevolent scientist.

In their captors' clutches, the captive squirmed violently, adrenaline masking the fear and anger that surged within. Desperation fueled futile attempts to claw at the scientists. "LET ME GO!! YOU'RE BAD PEOPLE!!" they screamed, yelping as a Taser prodded them repeatedly, one scientist dragging them cruelly toward a medical table as their energy waned. "Shut it, girl. You should consider yourself... unlucky," taunted the other scientist with a sinister laugh, instilling fear. "By the time we're done with you, you'll have a new identity, a new reason to live, but not for yourself," the scientist continued, evoking snarls of anger above the prevailing fear. "My name is Mio! I will never bow down to you! I will get revenge for my parents, my village! You'll pay!" Mio defiantly declared, enduring another round of Taser-induced pain. "That's what the others said, but they never live long enough to even remember how to walk."

The scientists callously laughed, securing Mio onto the table with excessive tightness, hindering circulation. Metal bars and a slick lubricant meant to shock thwarted any escape attempts. Dr. Gero, with a menacing laugh, appeared in Mio's line of sight, fixing his cuffs with a cold, dark look. "Resistance is futile, girl. By the time I'm finished with you, you'll be one of the most evil androids I've ever created. But I won't dare say you'll be the most perfect until you can truly do as I want without me even asking."

Fear twisted into unbridled rage as Mio's eyes widened. The looming syringe, filled with a sickly purplish liquid, prompted feverish shakes. Dr. Gero and the scientists mocked them, but just before the injection, Mio broke free with an unbridled strength, shattering the straps and metal bars in one powerful surge.

In the unexpected aftermath of Mio's breakout, Dr. Gero found himself on the receiving end of a swift and sudden uppercut punch to the chin, propelling him backward roughly. Undeterred, Mio, fueled by a resolute determination, launched into an attack on the two remaining scientists before swiftly making her escape from the room. She refused to succumb to their nefarious plans, tapping into the power of her feline lineage.

As she sprinted through the facility, Mio harnessed her innate abilities, transforming her hands into formidable cat paws with massive claws. She sliced through the metal door obstructing her path, relentlessly seeking an exit from this nightmarish place.

Dr. Gero regained consciousness minutes later, finding his two scientists incapacitated and the door in tatters. Emitting a growl, he rose and approached a monitor, pressing a button that triggered blaring sirens and activated speakers. "THE EXPERIMENT NAMED MIO HAS ESCAPED. STOP THAT FELINE GIRL AND BRING HER BACK TO ME!" he bellowed over the comms.

As Mio heard the announcement amid the blaring sirens, her eyes widened, but she drew strength from her early training in survival skills and self-defense. Blocked by scientists and soldiers alike, she felt no fear, only a steely determination.

Drawing on her feline genetics, Mio engaged in a fierce battle. Her flexibility, agility, claws, and even her hisses became weapons. Rough kicks to the face, powerful paw slams, skillful roundhouses, and well-placed uppercuts and gut checks swiftly neutralized the threats. With a sense of prideful satisfaction, Mio surveyed her conquered adversaries, yet the urgency of escape compelled her to keep running. She had to find a way out.

Harnessing her skills and feline genetics, Mio effortlessly incapacitated threats in her path, moving so swiftly that it appeared as if she were teleporting while knocking out soldiers and scientists alike.

Yet, amidst her relentless evasion, Mio found herself dashing through a lengthy corridor, desperately seeking an escape from the throng of villains within the compound. Despite her skills, she remained a small child with limited stamina. Attempting to accelerate, Mio abruptly halted as soldiers filled the doorway she was approaching. Turning to retreat, she discovered the path back blocked by more scientists.

In a panicked moment, Mio's eyes fixated on the lone exit: a large window, reinforced with double panes but opening into the snow-covered landscape. With time dwindling, Mio took decisive action. Employing a powerful paw slam, she shattered the window, hurtling herself and shards of glass into the brutal, chilly embrace of the snow. Thanks to her unique genetics, Mio held an advantage.

Approaching the ground, she transformed into a beautiful cat with sleek, silky black fur. Though small in size, her genetic traits ensured she remained warm long enough to escape harm's way, vanishing into the blizzard's storm under the dark clouds.

In the compound, Dr. Gero expressed his anger with a forceful slam of his hand. Mio had been the epitome of the perfect experiment, and he intended to mold her into the ideal android once captured. Determined to inflict hellish consequences upon her disobedience, he declared, "Run for now, kitty cat. But when I find you, and I will, you will be my perfect soldier."