Triple Trouble Zamasu+Fused Zamasu+Corrupted Zamasu x Reader PT 1

Zamasu - Bold
Fused Zamasu - Italics
Corrupted Zamasu - Bold Italics

Being a lifelong servant to a single family had always been an arduous task with minimal rewards. The only silver lining was the fact that you didn't have to worry about paying rent for a room. However, everything else felt like an endless, 16-hour job on a daily basis. Your employers, or rather, the masters as they preferred to be called, were incredibly meticulous, precise, and downright difficult to please.

Their obsession with tea was particularly infuriating. If you didn't prepare it to their exact specifications, they would hover around, scrutinizing every little move you made. It was beyond annoying, but you had no choice but to suppress your frustration and comply with their demands.

After enduring this for four long years, you often questioned your sanity. How you managed to tolerate these three individuals remained a mystery to you.

"How is it possible that you still haven't mastered the art of folding clothing?" Zamasu pesters, standing next to you in the laundry room, observing as you meticulously fold towels. You let out a soft sigh, feeling your eyebrow twitch in annoyance. "Well, forgive me if I can't recall which towels belong to you and your brothers. There are literally fifty of them."

Zamasu softly clicks his tongue, his fingers brushing against yours as he takes the towel from your hands. You don't flinch, accustomed to his occasional touch despite his disdain for dealing with "mortals," which you interpret as germophobia. This is just another quirk you've learned to adapt to. In fact, you take at least three baths a day and maintain a strict skincare regimen to ensure your skin remains smooth and soft to the touch. It's worth noting that you never wear makeup, as none of the brothers appreciate anything that isn't natural.

As Zamasu instructs you on the correct way to fold the towels, you watch and listen attentively. His level of perfectionism is only slightly below that of his eldest brother. Your gaze shifts to his face, unable to resist taking in his features. His smooth, light green complexion, his snow-white mohawk, his steely grey eyes, and his sharp jawline. You would never admit it, but you do have a slight crush on this self-proclaimed Kai. However, his annoying nature outweighs any romantic feelings you may have.

After giving you instructions, Zamasu swiftly exits the laundry room, stealing a discreet glance over his shoulder at you. His gaze lingers on your features, briefly admiring your beauty and even taking note of your figure. However, he quickly shakes his head, dismissing any inappropriate thoughts, and leaves you to your tasks.

As he walks away, Zamasu unexpectedly bumps into his older brother, Fused Zamasu, who is only a few minutes older. Fused Zamasu smirks mischievously, keeping his voice low. "Spending some quality time with our maid, I presume?" he teases, causing Zamasu to scoff. "Keep your inappropriate thoughts to yourself, brother. Shouldn't you be on your date with Black?" he retorts, earning an angry click of the tongue from Fused Zamasu. "As if I would associate myself with that Saiyan."

Zamasu smirks, playfully bumping shoulders with Fused Zamasu as he passes by. Fused Zamasu glares after him before his attention shifts towards the laundry room. He can hear you shuffling around and humming softly to yourself. Fused Zamasu finds you intriguing, and his curiosity is piqued.

Positioned by the door, just out of your line of sight, Fused Zamasu listens intently to your humming, recognizing it as a particular song. You always hummed it, especially when you were focused, and it irked him that he couldn't decipher the actual lyrics when you never vocalized them. However, he supposes that understanding the melody and specific notes is enough. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, Fused Zamasu turns and makes his way to the front foyer, where he finds both Zamasu and Corrupted Zamasu sitting together.