Mended 🌸🌸🌸Fluffy Goku x Reader🌸🌸🌸

In the tranquility of your serene countryside abode, you delighted in the gentle rhythm of caring for your flourishing vegetable garden. Each pluck of a vibrant tomato or sturdy cucumber felt like uncovering a treasure. "These will make a splendid salad," you mused happily, gathering the freshly picked produce into a charming woven basket. With a satisfied glance at the picturesque sunset, you stood, taking in the beauty of your secluded residence—a quaint two-story house embraced by a wooden picket fence, nestled in an expanse of peaceful countryside.

Despite the solitude, it wasn't a lonely life; your few neighbors were distant, yet there was a sense of contentment in the simplicity. Your small household consisted of chickens, a loyal dog named Brownie, and yourself—an unconventional family of sorts.

Returning indoors, you exchanged a warm greeting with Brownie, who lay comfortably on the sofa. "Hey, Brownie," you said, then proceeded to clean the freshly harvested vegetables in your cozy kitchen.

Amidst the familiar routine, footsteps echoed from upstairs, a sound that didn't disrupt your tranquility. Soon after, strong arms enveloped you from behind, a sturdy chest pressing against your back. Smiling, you continued washing the vegetables, addressing the source of the embrace without needing to turn around. "Hi, Goku," you greeted, earning a happy hum from the usually energetic Saiyan.

Feeling Goku's tender kisses on your neck, you gently protested, "Goku, behave, please." He relented, turning you to face him, revealing his perpetually transformed SSJ3 appearance. Caressing his cheek affectionately, you shared a loving smile before playfulness ensued, Goku pinning you against the sink, his closeness electrifying. "How was your day?" he inquired, his forehead resting against yours as you replied playfully, resting a hand on his chest.

Interrupted by Brownie's whine from the living room, you shared a laugh with Goku, who playfully acknowledged the furry companion. Despite Goku being Earth's legendary hero, you were unsure what attracted him to you, but you cherished the unexpected bond that had formed between you.

Reflecting on the unusual circumstances that brought Goku into your life, you remembered the day he crash-landed in your attic, drained from physical and emotional exhaustion. His transformation had been a consequence of relentless stress from ChiChi's disapproval, culminating in their divorce. Despite his efforts, ChiChi couldn't accept his altered appearance and demeanor, leading to Goku's departure.

Flying aimlessly for miles, he succumbed to exhaustion until he fortuitously landed in your home, bringing chaos but also a sense of fate. Rather than chastising him, you cared for him, overlooking the damage to your home. That pivotal moment marked the beginning of an unexpected and profound connection between you and the Saiyan warrior, a bond that had endured a year of shared moments and mutual support.

The unexpected romance that blossomed between you and Goku was a serendipitous journey that surpassed mere chance, becoming a treasured bond for both of you.

For Goku, it wasn't just about affection; it was the hunger for acknowledgment and validation beyond his playful demeanor. He sought to be taken seriously, to transcend the role of Earth's defender, often taken for granted until the need arose again.

In moments of vulnerability, you cradled Goku, soothing his shattered spirit, guiding him into peaceful slumber despite the tear-streaked face that betrayed his resilience. Your perception of him went beyond the physical; you recognized his trust in people and his innate willingness to forgive, a trait that often left him vulnerable, rooted in the loss of his beloved grandfather during childhood.

Your support for Goku came in a nuanced blend—granting him independence while remaining a steadfast pillar of strength. Your honesty was a beacon, sparing no truths unless it involved a surprise gift, a playful secret he'd eventually uncover through persistent inquiries or sleuthing.