🍭Play Dates Parental Bardock+Gine x childfem!reader x childGoku+Raditz+Vegeta

In a parallel universe where Planet Vegeta flourishes devoid of the oppressive Icejin rule, the Saiyans burgeon in a manner that involves aiding and saving planets rather than sowing chaos through warfare and obliteration.

The morning in Gine's household unfolded like a serene symphony. With a soft hum, she crafted a wholesome breakfast while her Saiyan tail swirled playfully in the air, exuding an air of tranquility. Through the kitchen window, she glimpsed Bardock, already immersed in his rigorous training regimen. A smile danced on Gine's lips, but her attention was swiftly drawn downward.

There stood Raditz, on the cusp of turning seven, rubbing his sleepy eyes, his tousled mane testament to a restless slumber. Yet, he wasn't alone. Kakarot, barely four, clung to his older brother, his drowsy gaze meeting his mother's with a yawn.

Gine chuckled affectionately, removing her gloves to avoid soiling her two sons as she knelt down to envelop them in a warm embrace. "Good morning, you two," she greeted, prompting Raditz to respond in a drowsy tone while Kakarot nestled closer, inclined to drift back to sleep.

Aware of the need to rouse them, Gine coaxed, "How about freshening up for breakfast? Vegeta and Y/N will be visiting today." The mention of both breakfast and the arrival of their friends sparked their enthusiasm like a sudden burst of ignition. Raditz dashed off, Kakarot trailing not far behind, eager for the day ahead.

Gine chuckled softly, straightening up and returning to her culinary task, her heart warmed by the joyous energy of her sons and the anticipation of a delightful day.

After sprucing up, Raditz and Kakarot eagerly joined their parents at the breakfast table. The boys devoured their meal with an almost frenzied haste, prompting Gine to caution them against the risk of choking, while Bardock maintained a more deliberate, albeit substantial, pace.

Once breakfast had wrapped up, Bardock and Gine embarked on the arduous task of tackling the substantial pile of dishes, punctuated by intermittent shared kisses. Meanwhile, the boys, brimming with excitement, stationed themselves by the front room window, anticipating the arrival of their friends.

Raditz strained his eyes, scanning the road until his tail began to wag with delight. "They're here!" he exclaimed, inciting a race between him and Kakarot to be the first at the door.

You, visibly displeased, reluctantly held young Prince Vegeta's hand, your tail swishing in frustration at the restriction, yearning to walk independently despite being four. Vegeta, six years old, mirrored your discontent, in agreement with your desire for autonomy but constrained to hold your hand under the watchful eye of Nappa, your caretaker and bodyguard, who trailed behind.

Excitement surged through you and Vegeta as Bardock's familiar abode drew near. Moments later, you both dashed toward the door, where warm embraces ensued between Raditz and Vegeta, and you and Kakarot, engulfed in gleeful giggles. Bardock exchanged brief greetings with Nappa before ushering all four of you inside, your childish minds consumed solely by the prospect of playtime.

The blissful chaos reigned for a mere half-hour before the customary pandemonium ensued. With Gine having taken Raditz and Vegeta with her to run a few errands, You and Kakarot playfully pestered Bardock, who, unfazed, lay on his side, eyes closed, as if indifferent to your antics, resembling a giant peacefully ignoring playful pups.

Suddenly, the room fell eerily silent, snapping Bardock out of his serene trance. He scanned the empty space, cursing the absence of bodies, swiftly rising to his feet and commencing a house-wide search. His quest led him to the kitchen doorway, where he came to an abrupt halt.

Bardock stood stoically, observing as you and Kakarot schemed to snatch some forbidden sweet treats from the concealed top cabinet. With a chair pushed against the counter, both of you stood barefoot, blissfully unaware of Bardock's presence, reaching eagerly for the jar. But your covert operation came to an abrupt halt when, upon turning around, you were met with Bardock's piercing gaze.

"Put it back," Bardock commanded firmly, met with heavy pouts from you and Kakarot. "We just want one piece!" you protested, Bardock's narrowed eyes signaling his unwavering stance. "No. Now put it back."

Amidst whines, Kakarot reluctantly returned the jar, and both of you cautiously descended from the counter, trailing behind Bardock with disgruntled expressions.

Determined to retaliate, you seized the moment, reaching for Bardock's tail and giving it a sharp tug, causing him to stiffen and nearly lose balance before your quick release. Your mischievous giggles ceased abruptly as Bardock stood tall, his silence commanding your attention.

With an intense glare, Bardock swiftly turned towards both of you, instigating screams as he pursued you and Kakarot throughout the house, chaos ensuing in your wake. Despite knocking over a few items, Bardock managed to seize you briefly until a slick maneuver involving drool made him recoil in disgust, granting your escape along with Kakarot, both out of Bardock's grasp.

Gine, returning home to the unmistakable sounds of household pandemonium, sighed in exasperation upon reaching the front door. Meanwhile, Raditz and Vegeta, initially enjoying a snack after helping with errands, swiftly diverted their attention as Gine entered.

Inside, the scene mirrored the chaos, with Bardock grappling you in one arm while Kakarot clung precariously to the top of his father's head, the trio embodying the bedlam around them.

Gine intervened with a throaty clearing, prompting all three of you to pause and face her. Her stern gaze spoke volumes as she uttered three decisive words: "Clean up, now."