🫛Side By Side Goku x Reader 🫛 pt 3

Some years had passed since you and Goku had gotten your tails removed, and then embarked on your journey to train across the globe. Now, the 22nd World Martial Arts Tournament was on the verge of commencing on Papaya Island. Bulma, Roshi, Launch, Puar, and Oolong gathered outside the tournament venue, eagerly awaiting the arrival of their remaining friends. The sky was overcast, and raindrops fell steadily from above. Bulma, resourceful as ever, managed to persuade a young child to fetch her an umbrella. In return, she agreed to hold onto the child's vibrant yellow bunny balloon. Just as the balloon threatened to escape, a swift hand intercepted its flight. "That was a close call, huh? It's been ages, Bulma!" a cheerful voice exclaimed, leaving the small group bewildered as they gazed at the figures before them. However, their identities remained mostly concealed beneath a crimson umbrella held by the slightly taller individual. "Bulma, do you know these people?" Roshi inquired, as the group struggled to recognize the mysterious duo standing before them.

Returning the balloon to Bulma, one of the figures remarks, "You seem to be doing well, Bulma." Curiosity piqued, she questions, "How do you know who I am?" Yet, no response is offered. The first individual then turns to address Roshi, saying, "Master Roshi, it's a pleasure to see you again. You all appear to be in good health." The taller figure adjusts the umbrella, finally unveiling the faces of you and Goku, though your heads are wrapped in cloth. "Master...?" Roshi hesitates, still uncertain of your identities. The rest of the group remains perplexed as well. "Where are Krillin and the others?" you inquire, prompting Goku to add, "Yeah, haven't they arrived yet?" Suddenly, Bulma's realization dawns upon her. "No way, it can't be. Y/N, Goku?" As her words sink in, the others are struck with astonishment, quickly catching on. Now, it is you and Goku who find yourselves bewildered. "Of course it's us, who else could we be?" you question.

Goku gazes up at the sky, noticing the rain beginning to subside. "Looks like the sun might make an appearance today," he remarks, a smile gracing his face as you nod in agreement. "Told ya," you chime in playfully. Oolong, still uncertain, asks, "Are you really Goku and Y/N?" A giggle escapes you as Goku's innocent amusement shines through his smile. "Come on now, maybe you can't recognize us because of these head coverings. Let's take them off and reveal our true selves." Both you and Goku remove the wraps from your heads, revealing his iconic spiky hair and your distinct hairstyle. The others' recognition is immediate. "Now do you recognize us? Who else has hair like this?" you tease, a hint of amusement in your voice. Goku, however, blinks and points at Bulma. "Funny, I remember you being a lot taller. Right, Y/N?" he says, seeking confirmation from you. You nod in agreement, and Bulma blinks in surprise. "Yeah, and I remember you guys being a lot shorter." Goku places a hand on his head, chuckling. "Yeah, I guess we've grown quite a bit since the last time you saw us," he explains, his smile widening.

Goku wraps his arm around your waist, drawing you closer to him in a comfortable embrace. "Wow, and you guys are still together?" Bulma asks, a smile playing on her lips, momentarily confusing you despite your own smile. "Of course, why wouldn't we be?" you respond, your hand resting affectionately on Goku's arm. Roshi, however, takes notice of your blossomed physique as a young woman, a trickle of blood escaping his nose as he clearly appreciates your curvaceous figure. "My my, Y/N, you've become quite the eye-catcher, but your clothes are too baggy," he remarks, leaving you puzzled. "Baggy? Well, they're a bit loose, but they're comfortable," you reply, not comprehending Roshi's intentions as he begins to make inappropriate gestures with his hands. However, before he can proceed any further, Launch swiftly delivers a punch to his noggin, putting a stop to his inappropriate behavior. "Are you really Y/N and Goku?" Bulma questions once more, still uncertain. In a moment of confusion, Goku mistakes Bulma's red lipstick for blood, causing her to call him a moron. It is only then that she realizes it is indeed Goku standing before her.