🪶 Valkyrie 🪶 Winged Reader x Gohan pt 5

As the morning sun greeted you, despite the warm welcome from Gohan, your panic soared as much as Gohan's initial reaction when he noticed the conspicuous hickey. Gohan assured you that he had a friend who could swiftly heal it.

After changing into fresh attire and tidying up the campsite, you followed Gohan as he guided you up into the sky, ascending quite high. Holding your hand, Gohan stayed close as you both soared higher, your wings appearing strained, a few feathers loosening. "Are you okay flying up this high?" he asked, observing the slight struggle in your wings. You offered a faint smile, gently squeezing his hand. "I'll be fine. I've been up pretty high before for my free falls, just need to adjust to the oxygen difference," you explained breathlessly, feeling the altitude's effects. Gohan responded by planting a soft kiss on your cheek. "I can carry you if you need," he offered, and you smiled back. "Only if absolutely necessary, Gohan," you replied, receiving a warm smile in return.

Clasping Gohan's hand tightly, your eyes widened as you beheld the structure suspended high in the sky—a building that remained unknown to the average person below. It made sense now.

Gohan explained the significance of Korin's Tower, its connection to the lookout, and its role in his father's training. You listened intently, absorbing Gohan's narrative with wide-eyed curiosity. As you both reached the pinnacle of the lookout, a figure was busy tending to some plants. "Mr. Popo!" Gohan greeted cheerfully, the small figure standing up to return the greeting in a more composed manner. You observed, refraining from commenting on Mr. Popo's subtle charm. Gohan smiled, introducing you to Mr. Popo and vice versa. You nodded politely before noticing a smaller figure—a Namekian like Piccolo, but seemingly closer to your and Gohan's age and height.

"Dende!" Gohan greeted excitedly, and both boys embraced like brothers. You watched, recalling Gohan's tales of meeting Dende when he was just a child on the original Planet Namek.

Amid your musings, Gohan gently touched your hand, drawing you back to the present. Flustered, you laughed shyly, acknowledging the introduction to Dende. You sensed the purity in Dende's heart, much like Gohan's. Gohan noticed the look in your eyes, and you shared your feelings with him, finding the atmosphere heartwarmingly wholesome.

But the purpose of your visit came to the forefront as you revealed the "neck injury" to Dende. With a knowing look, Dende swiftly healed it, exchanging a smirk with his bashful childhood friend.

After expressing gratitude and chatting for a while, you bid farewell to Dende and Mr. Popo, departing from the lookout. Playfully, you decided on an impromptu free fall, catching Gohan by surprise as you suddenly descended, prompting him to follow after you.

Giggling mischievously, you glanced at Gohan, seizing his hands and meeting his gaze before spreading your wings, easing your descent into an aerial glide. Gohan chuckled, intertwining his fingers with yours as both of you indulged in airborne play.

Descending together in thrilling free falls, you'd envelop Gohan and yourself in your wings, sharing a deep kiss before steadying yourselves. Eventually, you landed in a vast field brimming with tall, overgrown flowers—except for sunflowers, everything else reached up to your waist, thriving amidst lush green grass. It became your idyllic sanctuary, setting the stage for a romantic yet playful game of hide-and-seek mixed with cat and mouse.

In a moment of passion, you found yourself atop Gohan amid the last round, sharing deep, slow kisses beneath the towering flowers.

"This is where you two went," Goku's voice broke through the tranquility, shattering the serene moment and instigating utter panic between you and Gohan. With mortified expressions, both of you scrambled to your feet, finding Goku seated nonchalantly on a giant sunflower, smiling innocently with his arms resting on his knees.