Chapter Twelve

~~~Julian's Pov

When I entered Club 876 I was wondering what the hype was about. I saw the patrons forming a circle around some group of girls dancing. Chazz and I, along with four of my men decided to head out and check out this new club on Bombay Street. We stand a few feet away from the crowd observing. Some of the people recognize who I am and made head signals to say "hi". I heard some ladies whispering about me and Chazz saying how good we looked.

"The one with the dark brown hair looks hot!" The brunette said excitedly.

"His blonde friend is eye candy too!" A next one said. Chazz smirked. And I couldn't help but smile.

"Oh my god his smile is breath taking." One cooed.

I shaked my head and tune them out. I was looking intently on the group of girls dancing and I instantly saw red.

Scarlett.

What the fuck is she doing here?!

Is that a man behind her?!

Grinding on her too!

Chazz sense my change in mood. His eyes followed my line of vision and saw what I was looking at.

"Calm down Julian. Don't do anything rash!" Chazz reassured me.

But my fists were clenched ready to rip out the other mans throat. My wolf was fighting to come to the surface. My eyes changed from their normal color to gold instantly. I was breathing hard. I told one of my men to plug out the main cord that was connected to the speakers. He went in search of it and plugged it out causing a group of groans and boo's to escape from the patrons mouth.

He returned to the group and everybody looked around at us, at me, my golden irises blazing with anger in them. Even the little fucker that had been grinding on Scarlett's body was now looking at me. I let out a vicious growl and he dropped his hands to his sides immediately and his entire body stiffen. Her eyes were closed and her head fell on his shoulder. She then open her eyes and met mine. Her expression was priceless. What I was going to do to her would be aggressive.

I walked over there not wasting no more time and throw him across the room in a flash. His body fell over to the bar causing a eruption of screams and glass shattering filling the atmosphere. He was lucky I didn't beat his pretty boy face to pulp.

"Julian I-I-I can expl---" I gave her a death glare and she clamp her mouth shut. I was piss as fuck!

And I still didn't feel satisfied about that fucker either, I wanted to make sure he was dead. I grabbed Scarlett hand and yank her through the crowd. Everyone was staring but I didn't give two fucks what they think. Nobody puts their filthy hands on my mate apart from me. Or else they will suffer the consequences. I pulled her from the club to the car. She yelled, cursed and even scratch me with her nails but I still didn't let her go.

I could smell his scent on her and that made me livid even more! I open the passenger seat and put her in there. I start the engine of my black SUV speeding down the road. My hands gripped the steering wheel like my life depended on it. I could smell the liquor coming from her. Her natural scent mixed with liquor and that idiot scent mingled on her.

Fuck!

I arrive home in record time. I park the car in the drive way and got out, I walked around the passenger side and open the door. She looked frightened but I didn't care. I allowed her to get out the car and walk. But she was staggering across the place. I hiss a cursed. I wanted to shake her so hard that her teeth rattled. I picked her up before she fell flat on her face. I throw her body over my shoulder. And just when I thought she would stop with hysterics, she kept yelling and kicking her legs restlessly. Then suddenly she started giggling. I shake my head and close the passenger door. I took out the keys out my pocket and open the door to my house.

I went up stairs and opened my bedroom door and place her on the bed. I took in her appearance greedily, she was in a red top that reveal a lot of skin, a pair of demin jeans that had some rips revealing her caramel thighs and a pair of fuck me heels. They too were also red.

"Where is Cameron?" She slurred. She looked up on me with her mesmerizing green eyes.

Cameron?

Who the fuck is Cameron?

Could it be that asshole that I threw across the room in the club?

My incisors elongated at the thought she was calling his name. I walked out the room and left her there. I couldn't deal with this right now.

"Julian." She whispered.

I was positive that's what she said. I stopped in my tracks. It sounded so good coming from her sweet mouth. I turned around and looked down on her, she was a goddess that was sleeping in my bed. Her hair sprawled across my pillows, and her mouth slightly open as she breathe steadily. I walked over to her and cover her up with a blanket. I was about to leave when she gripped my hand and said, "Stay. Please."

I was stunned. But I was too upset with her. I put my hand on hers and took it off mine. I walked out the room closing the door behind me. My wolf whined but I'll be damn if I let a woman pleas cloud my judgment. There be hell to pay when she wakes in the morning.

I made my way downstairs, when my phone began to ring. I checked the caller ID to see it was Chazz. I answered, "Speak," I said into the phone.

"Is everything good on your end?" He asked on the other end of the line.

"She's passed out in my bed. She's sleeping as we speak." I told him.

"I have her friend here. Says her name is Nina. Since Scarlett isn't here it doesn't make sense I carry her home. So I was saying that she could stay with me." He stated firmly.

"Okay, sure. I gotta go." I hang up the phone and headed to my study. I couldn't stay in the same room with her right now. I needed to clear my head and relax. As I enter my study I went to the cabin and took out a bottle of Jack Daniels and a pack of cigarettes. I pour myself a drink and light a cigarette. I let the smoke come through my nostrils and that's how I was for the rest of the night.