Chapter Thirty - Four

The Alpha King clutched his beloved mate in his arms, hastening toward their spacious king size bed. Their kiss was ravenous and with deep passion each time they came together. This was something that they both had wanted from the start, but failed to do it. And the opportunity had finally presented itself, and both wanted to savour the moment.

He dropped her on the softness of the bed, trailing light, feather kisses on her neck, her cheeks, her temple. He went down further to V of her black silk robe and place chaste kisses between the mound of her breasts. He slowly undid her robe, exposing her breasts and a simple sheer material of her underwear covering the exquisite folds of her epicenter. She'd thought it would be a frantic joining, but again, he eased the pace.

"Need to slow down." He leaned down to kiss her, grasping her nape in that possessive way. "I want you to savour this."

His lips slanted over hers, and he slipped his tongue in her mouth, but not to flick against her own. He thrust it wickedly, deepening the kiss into a thorough taking.

He means to claim me, all of me.

Once he broke the kiss, she found herself lying back on the bed under the firm press of his hands. Those obsidian eyes roam over every curve as if he was going to be her first lover. He didn't care who came first, he knew he was going to love her the way she deserves, he was going to be her last and only. And he was okay with that.

Already, she was trembling, needing her Alpha's King touch.

He finally reached down to graze his callused palms over her hips, her belly, her breasts. He unhurriedly explored every nuance of her flesh, rasping to her, "So smooth."

When he rolled her nipples between his fingers, pinching, then soothing them, a sweet moan escaped her lips. Her back arched off the bed, and her eyes rolled over in her head. "Julian," she breathed. "I need you."

With a nod, he stripped off his sweat pants, then lay beside her. "Have to make you ready for me." His muscles were tense, his eyes golden, but his appearance was somehow different than before. Not as mindless. His eyes were burning with intent.

Her Alpha King looked very focused on what he was after.

Once he guided her legs apart, she let them fall in blatant invitation. He teased her flesh through her sheer material, with seeking fingers, caressing her so sensuously. Wanting to see what was his, he forcibly ripped off her panties discarding the piece of material on the ground. He even discarded her robe on the floor. She lay in his bed like the Goddess of love, Aphrodite.

He worked one finger in her sex, teasing and penetrated her slowly, till she was withering under his touch. She moaned as he withdrew his finger and returned with two.

Bliss welling up, strengthening.

He cupped her sex, pressing the heel of his palm against her clitoris, stirring those fingers so deep within her. "Julian, please!"

"Come for your mate." He gave a thrust of his fingers to punctuate his words.

Need mounted, building... building... until it peaked and finally shattered.

Her eyes had fire soaring in them as she came, her green eyes reflecting the light. Her flesh was hot and wet in his hold, her sheath gripping his fingers hungrily, making his cock ache to replace them.

But he had to take this slow. He had to make her this into something she couldn't live without. The look he'd just seen in her eyes said he could.

Once he wrung every last shudder of her, he knelt between her thighs, then he fisted his cock to run the crown up and down her plump folds. He placed the swollen head against her entrance, but stopped there. "Relax, baby. I will go slow."

Leaning over her, he rested his elbows beside her head. With every ounce of will possessed he made himself inch into her tightness, holding her gaze as he entered her. Her breath hitched in, but she never looked away.

He went awash in feeling as he seated himself deep inside his woman. "Did I hurt you?"

She shook her. "No, Julian, no."

He let her get use to him, holding himself still, sweating from the effort it took not to thrust into her lush little body. He had to make this last, but already his seed was climbing for her.

"I never expected it to be like this, so perfect...."

Once she began to rock her hips, he rasped, "Give you more?"

"I'm ready... I need more."

He rose up on straightened arms. Sweat dripped from his forehead, splatter hard onto her breasts. She arched her back in delight.

He couldn't helped stirring himself inside her, savoring all her wetness around him. She moaned when he withdrew, then cried out as he drove inside her for the first time.

The pressure... her tight heat.

"Deep inside you." He tilted his hips up, plunging home. "So hot!"

"Julian.... yes!" She was already close again. He could feel her body quivering beneath him, her thighs tightening and relaxing around his hips.

Another exquisite thrust made him shudder violently over her. When he withdrew, her flesh squeezed his cock like it'd never let him go.

Once more, he drove inside, needing to burying himself to the hilt. He ground against her, wanting in deeper, needing to possess her completely.

She arched beneath him, gasping, "I need you, Julian."

His fingers tighten around hers. "Say it again."

"I need you."

He lifted his head, his golden gaze rapt her on her neck. "Then take my claim"

Ah, gods, he was going to mark her. She knew it was coming, and still her body strained toward the orgasm he was building with each measured thrust.

With her arms capturing over her head, he kissed her neck, his tongue flicking over skin, lulling her.

"Waited so long..." In a flash, he bit her, his upper and lower fangs piercing her flesh.

Her body fell limp beneath his, powerless to do more than come for him and accept his hot seed as he marked her.

When her climax hit her in blinding waves she screamed from the strength of it. Over and over, her sex clutched to the girth of his thick shaft, demanding what it had to give her.

He snarled against her, driving harder, deeper. Finally he released her neck, licking her there before he drew his head up. With his voice ragged, he said, "Mine now".

He pressed their entwined hands down, pinning her to the mattress as he bucked between her thighs, sending her spiraling toward another orgasm.

"Julian, don't stop!" Her head thrashed with every surge of his hips. Closer... closer... need.

And then it crashed over her, so fiery and wet that she screamed, her back bowing, grinding the front of her body against his.

"Scarlett! I'm going to come in you, so hard." His muscles tensed, rippling with strain, then suddenly froze above her, his cock throbbing inside her. His eyes met hers, glowing with anguished, his body wracked with pressure, not yet realeased. "My Scarlett----"

He threw his head back and roared to the ceiling. He pumped his hot semen into her with such force, she could feel it... again and again, searing and palpable as he emptied himself...

Between hoarse exhalations of breath against her damp neck, he kissed her marked skin, and it was soothing. "You were definitely worth the wait, Scarlett."