Chapter Thirty - Five

~~~Scarlett's Pov

Scarlett stirred in her sleep. She slowly flutter her eyes open, to see the sun streaks coming through the curtains. She felt an arm tighten around her waist and pulled her closer to a solid warm chest. He murmured something in Spanish and Scarlett thought it was the sexiest thing she'd heard.

The events of the previous night, left her body aching in the most delicious places. It was the first time she and Julian ever had sex, and it was the most exquisite time of her life. He took his time, exploring all the places she never thought existed. And work his way bringing her body to a peak of ecstasy that she had never experienced before.

She looked up at his sleeping frame, and he looked so peaceful. His breathing steady, his long lashes fanning his cheeks. His lips set in a grim line. I ran my hands through his dark brown hair. It was the first time I've ever done it and he seemed to enjoy it as he was growling lowly in his sleep.

A smile play at my lips, as I thought that he loves my touch.

My Alpha King.

I felt his hard member pressed against my abdomen. I moaned at the contact, I felt wet with need already. That's when his eyes shot open. His golden irises clashing with my green ones.

He slipped his hand down my folds and felt my wetness. A slick grin made it's way across his face. He brought his lips close to my ear, "You're wet for me, Scarlett." His breath fanning my skin. A shudder ran through my body.

He started to tease my flesh again, and insert one finger in, then two. I moaned. He kissed me silencing my screams. I grasped his hair in the same manner he did last night --- possessive.

We both made love for the second, third and fourth time that morning.

I got up around noon and there was no sign of Julian. I took a shower and put on one Julian's t-shirts and pair of his shorts. My clothes were back at my house, and due to past events I never had the chance to go and get some.

I went downstairs to see a bare back Julian preparing breakfast. I sat around the island making my presence unknown. I observed him as he cook and set the food on the plate. He took out two coffee mugs and poured the coffee in both mugs.

He made his way over to the refrigerator and took out a carton of orange juice. He poured the contents into two glass. He went back over to the stove and finish off his cooking with some scrambled eggs. My stomach was growling, ferociously. He stopped and turned around, and saw me there sitting.

My cheeks turn crimson under his heated graze and embarrassment washed over me.

"I see someones hungry." He said, a lazy grin forming his lips.

"Well you did made me work up an appetite after four rounds." I informed him. My cheeks crimson than ever. A smile form at the memories.

"Red is a good colour on you." He winked then smirked. He walk over with the two plates of food, as he set them down on the island. He captured my mouth in a chaste kiss, sending tingles all throughout my body. "And I'm the only man who can do you the way I do to make you work up an appetite."

Yass, Julian talk it dirty, daddy!

As he was about to walk off, I pulled him in and whisper against his lips, "And I'm the only woman who can make you do what you do."

"And I'll never forget that baby." He captured her lips in a rough kiss, that was heated and wild. Making her go dizzy with lust. My stomach growled again and he broke the kiss. "Eat." He didn't need to tell me twice.

He carried the coffees and orange juices to where we were sitting separately.

I ate everything on my plate, and let out unlady like belch. I muttered an excuse me. Julian looked at me with dead expression. And suddenly, he was laughing hysterically. I thought how carefree and young he looked. The thought tugged at my heart strings and I felt goosebumps take over. I started laughing along with him, clutching my sides.

"I'm such a mess. I don't usually burp so loudly." I told him.

"I guess we both are, that's why we were paired together. To help the other with their mess."

This was the side I wanted to see. The part where he was himself instead of a some Alpha. The part where he wasn't in control, but just carefree and youthful. Yeah, that was the Julian I wanted.

After we finish ate, I help Julian with the dishes. We went upstairs, as if on cue, Julian's IPhone six start ringing. He picked up the sleek device and hold up a finger indicating that he was going to talk in private. I nod my head in agreement.

Seeing Julian's phone made me wonder where my phone was.

Did I left it at the house the night I got kidnapped?

Could be a possibility.

After five minutes, Julian re-entered the bed room again. He had a tense look on his face.

"What's wrong?" He sat down beside me on the bed.

"I want to take you out. But the restaurant I want to take you to is booked. I'm sorry babe." He said pouting.

I giggled. "Babe, I don't have any clothes." I informed him. "Besides, we have to informed Sebastian that I'm alive and tell everyone else too. And I need clothes."

"I have an idea." And he placed a chaste kiss on my cheek.

"Julian---- wait." I said. But it was too late and he was already going through the door with his phone in his hand.

What was he up to? I didn't have anything to do now. And I didn't have any clothes either. Ugh, great I'm stuck in this huge house with nothing to do.

Damn Julian, I muttered under my breath.