Chapter Fourteen

~~~Nina's Pov

I woke up in a random bed that I just couldn't seem to pull myself out of. I was enjoying my sleep. But my muscles felt sore and tender, my throat was dry as well as sore. I had a massive headache pounding in my head, like when a drill is being bored into a brick wall. Oh fuck. I felt like I was dying. Where am I? The only thing I can remember from my very vague memory right now, was a cute blond with ocean blue eyes carrying me to his car as I drunkenly told him I was friends with Scarlett Ross.

Oh no! Scar!

Like a bolt of lightening I instantly jolted up in the middle of the bed. I was engrossed with my own thoughts I forgot about my friend for a minute. Holy shit. I try and calm myself. I closed my eyes and relax, panicking about this right now won't help solve the situation. I remove the blanket that I was nicely wrapped in and saw that I still had on my same clothes from last night. So I didn't have sex with that random-sexy-hunk of a stranger. Good, I thought to myself.

I look around the beautiful decorated room with white drapes, a king size bed that can hold twenty people, cream carpets lying on the floor that felt soft underneath my feet. French windows that led to a beautiful view of the ocean, with waves crashing on giant rocks. I went and open those windows and the cool air greeted my skin in one fluid movement. It felt serene and calm as I let myself get loss in the feel and rhythmic sound of the waves. I took a deep breath in deeply and exhale slowly.

Where could Scarlett be? I hope she's alright and safe. I really do. I left the beautiful tranquil scene and went indoors to search for my phone. I saw my purse by the bed stand and I took it up as I rummaged through it to look for my cell phone. I found the the slender and sleek mechanical device and instantly dial Scarlett number. First ring. Okay, it's ringing. Second ring. No problem, it's still ringing. Third ring. No answer. Fourth ring.

Nooo, not voicemail!

Houston we have a problem.

I swallowed hard. My already sore throat was killing me. Where is Scar Bear? It's unlike her to turn her phone off like that. And fuck, where the fuck am I too?! I don't see anybody around here. I slowly walk to the door and approach the door with caution. I gripped the door handle and turned it slowly, causing that creak sound to escape from its hinges.

"Hello!" I shout through out the house. No response. Slience. I went down the stairs and yell again. Still nothing. I went to the kitchen and saw no one. The house was empty. What sick psycho is doing this? What if he could kill me and left my body to rot and stink up this place. Even worst, he could leave a bomb and it just went off and KA-BOOOM! I'm dead. I need to stop watching so much tv. I'm a were wolf, I would have sense that shit by now.

I sat on the chair around the counter. I had no clue what to do. I didn't know where Scarlett was and I sure as hell didn't know where I was either. Where is this asshole? I sigh in frustration. I give up. I came off the stool and crash into a hard wall of firm and strong abs. The stranger gripped my hands, I hike up my right knee and kick him in his private, using my left leg kicking him in his chest. He fell on the ground howling in pain. I stared at the stranger on the ground. I still hadn't seen his face.

I circle him slowly, not wanting to go too close to him, I stoop down by the stranger level and touch his shoulder and turn him over. Blazing, golden irises met my own. I gasp and stumble on the floor. He smirked and grabbed my foot, I try to use my other leg to kick him back, but he grab it and yank me roughly underneath him. He bared his sharp incisors in my face as his irises were a beautiful shade of gold.

"I'm not trying to hurt you. God damn it." He said. He eventually calm down and his irises were change back to a beautiful shade of ocean blue eyes. His wavy blond hair fell around his face, giving him one of the Jonas Brothers look. He was definitely sexy.