Chapter Thirteen

~~~Scarlett's Pov

I was sleeping peacefully. The memories of last night came to haunt me.

Julian!

I jolted up in the middle of the king size bed. Sun rays were streaking through the glass doors that lead to the balcony. I felt my face and sweat bedded my forehead, I swallowed hard. I remove the blanket and crawl out the bed. My heels clicking on the marble tile, as I made my way to the bathroom to check on my appearance. I had fuzzy hair and my make-up was all over my face making me look like a drag queen.

Crap!

I closed the bathroom door deciding that I was going to take a shower. I stripped out my clothes and went into shower stall, I turned on the shower jets and the water felt warm against my sweaty skin. I wash myself from head to toe feeling the tension being released from my body. I quickly got out and scan the bathroom for a towel. I saw a cabin and open it quickly to look for a towel, I was relieved when the white fluffy material laid in front of my eyes. I grabbed it and wrap it around my slender figure, tightly.

I picked up the clothes that were sprawled on the bathroom floor along with my heels. I held my garments tightly to my chest, taking a deep breath as I opened the bathroom. Okay, so good so far. No Julian in sight. Whew. I sat on the bed as I fold up the clothes that I clung to for my dear life. I place my shoes on floor in a neat order. I was still wrap in the towel and my hair was dripping onto the bed. "Shit" I hissed and went to the bathroom to grab one more towel to wrap around my head.

I checked the cabin for anymore towels but none. Too engrossed in searching for a towel I didn't hear anyone come in the bathroom.

"Looking for something?" The dark sensuous voice said. I gasp. As I turn around looking at Julian leaning against the door frame with his hands folded against his chest. He was wearing a sweat pants that clung loosely on his hips, revealing his killer V lines. My mouth went dry just thinking what else was lying beneath. I licked my lips to moisture them. The room suddenly felt hot, my skin felt flush and I could feel the color rising in my cheeks.

"Are done ogling me Scarlett?" He asked a smirk forming at those suckable lips. My body shivered at the thought of sucking his lips. "So are you going to tell me what you were looking for in my bathroom?"

"I was looking for a towel to wrap my hair. It was messing up your bed sheets. I apologize for that by the way."

"Hmm, I see."He lean off the door frame and headed back into the bedroom. I followed him not saying anything.

He stopped in the middle of the room, I drank in his appearance as the sun highlighted his tone skin and muscles. I swallowed hard.

"What happened last night?" He asked out of the blue. I was confused for a second but recovered quickly.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently. He clenched his fists and I saw his knuckles going white.

"Scarlett Ross, answer my fucking question as it is. No bullshit right now!" He growled.

"Listen, Julian I don't have to justify what happened last night. As far as am concern that's none of your damn business. The last time we met you said I," pointing my hands at myself for emphasis, "complicated or ruined your bachelor life. So don't ask me what happen last night because you clearly don't give two shits about me!" I spat. I walked around him going for my clothes off the bed.

"Wrong answer." He tugged on my arm and I let out a yelp. I was enclosed in his arms. My hands crushing against the hard walls of his chest. Our faces were inches apart, my breathing became shallow and unsteady. My knees felt weak and my body temperature had increase significantly to hot and dripping need.