Chapter Twenty - Eight

His tongue was seeking permission to enter into my mouth. I felt paralyzed and numb in this uncomfortable situation. He gently nip at my bottom lip, a soft moan escaping my lips. What was happening to me?

My hands found there way in his thick, dark hair, and he lifted me up off the floor, where I instantly lock my legs around his waist. This isn't right. It was like my brain and my body were not in perfect synchronization at this very moment, as my body was relishing in this sweet torture and my mind needed to be seduced desperately. My body had craved such an intimacy in the longest while, but it wasn't from him. But it was from Julian.

Julian.

My brain started to click and I tore my lips away from his. I use my right hand and slap him hard in his face. He stared at me in shock. His palm covering the cheek that I slapped him on. I didn't know what to expect next.

He took a step back and I stared at his every move. Then he did the most strangest thing, he cracked a smile.

"My, my, my you are truly a work of art. I mean, one minute your cursing me out. And the next your sucking my face off and slapping me the next." He stated mockingly. Did he always have to be an asshole? Didn't he have any shame? I now felt horrible for my actions. What will Julian think of me now? I wasn't going to cry. I'm too strong for that, especially over what had just transpired between this man and I.

"You're sick." My voice said cracking.

He chuckle even more. "Tomorrow at sunset. You will fight my sister," He pause looking at me with intensity. "How did you know she was my sister and not my woman?"

I roll my eyes as I cross my hands over my chest. "How naive do you think I am? You wouldn't have tolerated such indecency to go on in your pack at such a long length of time. You seem like a good leader and your pack respects you. Don't you think they'll lose respect for you, and would belittle your position as their Alpha?" I saw his face expression fell from his asshole façade to a now serious one.

I took one step in front of him and stared at his features. "Food for thought Alpha." And I approach the door ready to leave. "And don't worry, I'll fight your sister at sunset." And with that said, I left.

For the rest of the day, I was in my room. I was thinking about Julian's brief-bond-connection that I slightly felt. The connection had to be real. I've never felt anything so powerful and strong in my entire life.

I wanted him to come and rescue me from this hell hole. I can't believe I was kidnapped because Elana thought she belonged with Julian for now and the rest of eternity.

Maybe when pigs fly!

I don't think so.

If I wasn't so stubborn, then I would've still been at home in my bed, hanging out with Nina or just minding my own business until Julian's time at the house was up.

No, instead I had to be at Park's Edge, thinking about Julian and our "bittersweet" relationship. That probably won't even work. If I dont win this fight coming tomorrow at sunset, then I'm screwed.

I took steady breaths, as I try to remain calm and positive about the whole proposition. But if I lose tomorrow, I know for sure that Elana would snatch up Julian in less than a mere second.

I lay in bed until I went in a deep slumber. Tomorrow was going to be a long day. There was only two options, you either die. Or you either live. It would be up to the Gods to decide which path I'll take.